Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prowsy subbed again 15:12 - Oct 29 with 12387 viewsGRIM

Just hope the wheels haven't come off for Prowsy.
He's started but been substituted in the Hammers last 2 matches.
(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 11:56 - Nov 14 with 1381 viewsI_would

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:41 - Nov 14 by Chesham_Saint

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 12:41 - Nov 14 with 1352 viewsChesham_Saint

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 11:56 - Nov 14 by I_would

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:35 - Nov 14 with 1277 viewsI_would

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 12:41 - Nov 14 by Chesham_Saint

Prowsy subbed again on 17:30 - Nov 14 with 1243 viewssaint901

I think your denial Mr I_would has left Mr CheshamSaint, speechless?

Why do you think JWP staying would lessen our chances of promotion this year?

Do you think that the midfield players in the present first choice 11 are better players - or better suited to the RM passing game - than JWP?

And if so, why?
Prowsy subbed again on 19:54 - Nov 14 with 1188 viewsI_would

Prowsy subbed again on 17:30 - Nov 14 by saint901

Do you think that the midfield players in the present first choice 11 are better players - or better suited to the RM passing game - than JWP?

And if so, why?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................................

Prowsy subbed again on 21:09 - Nov 14 with 1148 viewsChesham_Saint

Prowsy subbed again on 17:30 - Nov 14 by saint901

And if so, why?

Yup, I'm lost for words, me.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prowsy subbed again on 15:44 - Nov 15 with 1079 viewssaint901

If it's easier Mr I_would, I can come into your playground and ask the question?

Or you can act like an adult and put some reasons up?
Prowsy subbed again on 15:59 - Nov 15 with 1062 viewsI_would

Prowsy subbed again on 15:44 - Nov 15 by saint901

If it's easier Mr I_would, I can come into your playground and ask the question?

Or you can act like an adult and put some reasons up?

Go and see a doctor!

Prowsey has gone. He now plays for WH. I don't give a s**t what he does. Glad to get rid. He's vanished, he's not there any more, he's like the parrot on Monty Python. Get over it and watch a few Saints matches to wean yourself off the loss of your hero for god's sake.

That is it for me commenting about Prowsey, not getting into any more childish nonce ence..

Login to get fewer ads

Prowsy subbed again on 21:32 - Nov 15 with 995 viewshedgeend61

Prowsy subbed again on 15:59 - Nov 15 by I_would

Go and see a doctor!

Prowsey has gone. He now plays for WH. I don't give a s**t what he does. Glad to get rid. He's vanished, he's not there any more, he's like the parrot on Monty Python. Get over it and watch a few Saints matches to wean yourself off the loss of your hero for god's sake.

That is it for me commenting about Prowsey, not getting into any more childish nonce ence..

Is that a promise, no more of of your clueless dribbling about a player not too far short from being top class. Hip hip

Anyway, Nice to see you've stopped stalking James, was getting worrying tbh.
Well done, your doctor's had a word with you?
Prowsy subbed again on 00:04 - Nov 16 with 923 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Prowsy subbed again on 15:59 - Nov 15 by I_would

Go and see a doctor!

Thank God for that
Prowsy subbed again on 09:49 - Nov 16 with 885 viewssaint901

Mission accomplished.
Prowsy subbed again on 11:24 - Nov 16 with 848 viewsGRIM

Prowsy subbed again on 09:49 - Nov 16 by saint901

Mission accomplished.

I cannot believe that when I posted the original message about JWP that it would generate so many interesting replies.
My original was "Not" a dig at Prowsy it was just an observation.
Prowsy subbed again on 16:03 - Nov 16 with 799 viewssaint901

We expect (unrealistically) that players are "loyal" to the club.

It's unrealistic because they are pro players and will play wherever their talent can take them.

When you do however get a loyal player - Le Tiss, Benali, Dodd, and going back further perhaps Paine and others - it's right that they should have our support even though they play for another team - especially if that team is not in our division.

It's also right that we criticise or be negative about a player who we feel does not perform for or add value to the team. That is more difficult because that player may have many motives for not playing well ranging from personal issues at home to being asked to do a job he is not suited for or for being in a team he is not good enough for.

If we do feel like that, then we need to have reasons. And as we're all adults, we should be able to express those reasons. To critique a player without reason is childish.
Prowsy subbed again on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 796 viewssaintsfanbrock

Prowsy subbed again on 16:03 - Nov 16 by saint901

We expect (unrealistically) that players are "loyal" to the club.

It's unrealistic because they are pro players and will play wherever their talent can take them.

When you do however get a loyal player - Le Tiss, Benali, Dodd, and going back further perhaps Paine and others - it's right that they should have our support even though they play for another team - especially if that team is not in our division.

It's also right that we criticise or be negative about a player who we feel does not perform for or add value to the team. That is more difficult because that player may have many motives for not playing well ranging from personal issues at home to being asked to do a job he is not suited for or for being in a team he is not good enough for.

If we do feel like that, then we need to have reasons. And as we're all adults, we should be able to express those reasons. To critique a player without reason is childish.

You have caught the fish and let it go, don’t try and hook it again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024