Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angela Rayner 08:57 - Apr 13 with 2839 viewsWhiterockin

I've not seen anything on here about the Angela Rayner situation. I'm not accusing anything just saying that if this was a tory MP certain posters would be all over this.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Angela Rayner on 14:32 - Apr 13 with 1440 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayner on 14:16 - Apr 13 by Boundy

Shall we for give because it wasn't millions ?Strange attitude to take but I suppose not unexpected

It’s not.
Tories are demons no matter what they do.
It is part of the welsh psyche ,drilled into you from mothers breast
Tories would never ever get any credit for anything they did .
I watched Harold Wilson and his filthy lies spouted when he wasn’t engaged with his mistress of the time .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Angela Rayner on 14:33 - Apr 13 with 1442 viewsGwyn737

Angela Rayner on 14:09 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

No.

An offence is an offence is an offence
Talk about it in degrees but the song remains the same
You ,like many,hate Tories and any bad news for Labour is unpleasant to behold
It’s why no Labour supporter has commented until the thread was created .
It might be Rayner is simply getting what she can out of it until it goes tits up

I don’t hate Tories. I’m more than capable of pointing out labour’s flaws.

I don’t like the Tory party since 2016. That’s very different.

I hope if Raynor has done wrong she is brought to account.

I stand by whatever the outcome it’s a win for the Labour Party.
Angela Rayner on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 1344 viewsSullutaCreturned

Angela Rayner on 10:44 - Apr 13 by builthjack

Meanwhile, Sunak has his wife down as a non dom, meaning him and his wife get away with 10s of millions tax tax free every year.
Bit of a difference to Raynor possibly dodging a few quid.

I can tell you what the big difference could be, Sunak's wife hasnt broken any laws but it may turn out that Rayner has.

Morally and ethically Sunak and his wife are scumbags but legally they are fine. If Rayner has actually broken a law though, she is a criminal. Should she escape punishment because her criminal act is worth less than the morally dubious act?

lets see what the police investigation turns up, if Rayner has done nothing wrong then there's been nothing to see here. If she broke any laws though, she has to quit and walk away.

Fair enough?
Angela Rayner on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Angela Rayner on 21:08 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

I can tell you what the big difference could be, Sunak's wife hasnt broken any laws but it may turn out that Rayner has.

Morally and ethically Sunak and his wife are scumbags but legally they are fine. If Rayner has actually broken a law though, she is a criminal. Should she escape punishment because her criminal act is worth less than the morally dubious act?

lets see what the police investigation turns up, if Rayner has done nothing wrong then there's been nothing to see here. If she broke any laws though, she has to quit and walk away.

Fair enough?

Indeed.
I wonder why Sunak refuses to show his tax accounts. Something to hide.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Angela Rayner on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1337 viewsDr_Winston

Angela Rayner on 21:08 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

Fair enough?

A lot of people still can't grasp the difference between avoidance and evasion.

Avoidance is legal. Anyone who has ever bought anything Duty Free has participated in tax avoidance. A legal use of the rules as they stand to reduce the amount of tax liability.

Evasion is illegal. Paying tradesmen in cash is aiding and abetting tax evasion. Claiming you live somewhere to dodge paying CGT is illegal.

Rishi's missus avoiding tax due to non-dom status may be distasteful, but by the letter of the law there's nothing wrong with it. Rayner skipping out on whatever she allegedly owes is by definition a crime.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Angela Rayner on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 1331 viewsbuilthjack

It’s desperation from the Tories.
That guy gets his cock out and sends it everywhere, then sends MP’s numbers out, and Hunt says he is brave.
If Raynor has committed an offence she will resign.
The Tories don’t even apologise for their crimes. That’s what they are like.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Angela Rayner on 08:10 - Apr 14 with 1258 viewsPawelAbbott

Angela Rayner on 11:02 - Apr 13 by JumpingJackFlash

This week it’s Wragg and Rayner. Rayner has said she’ll stand down if guilty so she must be confident of the outcome unless her advice is wrong. If guilty she’ll pay the £1500 plus interest and resign as deputy leader. It’s more the symbolism and hypocrisy if guilty than the magnitude of the crime.

Wragg betrayed Parliamentary colleagues and set them up to be potentially blackmailed in order to try to save his own skin. He deliberately broke the data protection laws after becoming involved in a sordid episode and must have thought he could get away with it. Unbelievably, two MPs sent photographs of their privates to the blackmailers. He admitted all this and Hunt called him “brave”. FFS. Why Sunak didn’t sack him immediately I can’t understand. You have to wonder about the judgement of the people who represent us in Westminster.

The Wragg story is incredible. On investigation it became apparent that the same messages were sent to numerous other MPs whilst attending conferences. Wragg wasn't the only one to reply and become involved, he is just the first to admit to it.
They don't know who is behind it. It could potentially be a foreign state, bit possibly journalists. Either way, at least one senior politician sent pics of his bits to strange men that he had never met. In a position in the government that should be instant dismissal. He then gave out other ministers phone numbers to unknown person, again instant sacking territory. Yet he gets called Brave and has to stand down if his own accord.

It seems pretty clear that political conventions are some sort of Roman orgy.
The whole lot of them are a depraved disgrace
Angela Rayner on 12:22 - Apr 14 with 1208 viewsSullutaCreturned

Angela Rayner on 21:12 - Apr 13 by builthjack

Indeed.
I wonder why Sunak refuses to show his tax accounts. Something to hide.

And if there is any evidence of law breaking he should face the full force of the law. In fact my opinion is that being in his position and helping to set the laws of the land, he should be punished even more strongly.

Those who set the laws and are responsile for enforcing them should face higher punishments for breaking them, in my opinion; they have greater means for getting away with it so they or anybody who aids and/or abets them should be clobbered.
Login to get fewer ads

Angela Rayner on 09:42 - Apr 15 with 1083 viewscontroversial_jack

Angela Rayner on 12:22 - Apr 14 by SullutaCreturned

And if there is any evidence of law breaking he should face the full force of the law. In fact my opinion is that being in his position and helping to set the laws of the land, he should be punished even more strongly.

Those who set the laws and are responsile for enforcing them should face higher punishments for breaking them, in my opinion; they have greater means for getting away with it so they or anybody who aids and/or abets them should be clobbered.

Not the full force of the law, just what everyone else would face in this situation
Angela Rayner on 11:57 - Apr 15 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayner on 14:33 - Apr 13 by Gwyn737

I don’t hate Tories. I’m more than capable of pointing out labour’s flaws.

I don’t like the Tory party since 2016. That’s very different.

I hope if Raynor has done wrong she is brought to account.

I stand by whatever the outcome it’s a win for the Labour Party.

Didn't suggest you did personally
That's a fair post , to be fair
Many in wales do though

Angela Rayner on 16:46 - May 28 with 716 viewsraynor94

No further action to be taken against her

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Angela Rayner on 16:49 - May 28 with 702 viewssons_of_omri

Angela Rayner on 10:44 - Apr 13 by builthjack

Meanwhile, Sunak has his wife down as a non dom, meaning him and his wife get away with 10s of millions tax tax free every year.
Bit of a difference to Raynor possibly dodging a few quid.

And now he wants to compulsorily send our kids to fight whatever war he pleases . He should just eff the eff off
Angela Rayner on 17:05 - May 28 with 656 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayner on 21:13 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

A lot of people still can't grasp the difference between avoidance and evasion.

Avoidance is legal. Anyone who has ever bought anything Duty Free has participated in tax avoidance. A legal use of the rules as they stand to reduce the amount of tax liability.

Evasion is illegal. Paying tradesmen in cash is aiding and abetting tax evasion. Claiming you live somewhere to dodge paying CGT is illegal.

Rishi's missus avoiding tax due to non-dom status may be distasteful, but by the letter of the law there's nothing wrong with it. Rayner skipping out on whatever she allegedly owes is by definition a crime.

It’s a good point.
If one has an ISA then it’s tax avoidance .

Angela Rayner on 17:07 - May 28 with 655 viewsSullutaCreturned

Angela Rayner on 11:52 - Apr 13 by Gwyn737

Whatever the outcome, this story is an absolute dream for labour.

If she’s done something wrong, she’s said she’ll resign and they can point out they’ve ’done the right thing’ and why do tories never seem to do that?

She’s exonerated and it’ll be right wing press, tories after working class women, people in glass houses etc.

An absolute dream, unles it turns out she's guilty as sin. It's not quite so dreamy then.

Some people think she must be innocent, working class mum being hounded by right wing press. Well lets see what the police say first.
Some people say ah but the tories steal a lot more. I must be on a different planet because in my world they should all be honest and if they break a law they should be punished.

Zahawi should be in prison, in my opinion. That Wragg fella should have been sacked on the spot not held up as some kind of good example of bravery when all he did was try to protect his own ass not long after offering it up to some internet stranger.

Because Rayner, if guilty, has tried to get away with a crime she should be punished too. A smaller punishment than Zahawi shoud have had, yes. But punished all the same. She should have to quit as an MP as a minimum.
Angela Rayner on 17:12 - May 28 with 643 viewsWhiterockin

Angela Rayner on 16:46 - May 28 by raynor94

No further action to be taken against her

In a statement this afternoon, the force said it was dropping the probe. However, it added that 'council tax and personal tax do not fall into the jurisdiction of policing' and findings had been passed on to Stockport Council and HMRC.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Angela Rayner on 17:31 - May 28 with 595 viewstrampie

Angela Rayner on 17:12 - May 28 by Whiterockin

In a statement this afternoon, the force said it was dropping the probe. However, it added that 'council tax and personal tax do not fall into the jurisdiction of policing' and findings had been passed on to Stockport Council and HMRC.

Didn't pay much attention but I think I read that police, council and tax man all looked at it and all decided to take no further action.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Angela Rayner on 17:41 - May 28 with 586 viewsGwyn737

No further action by either Stockport Council or HMRC.
Angela Rayner on 20:31 - May 28 with 513 viewsJumpingJackFlash

The police took a very long time looking into something that clearly wasn’t under their jurisdiction in the first place.

HMRC looked at it years ago and took no action then. They can’t go back more than 6 years anyway except for exceptional cases where there’s clearly serious fraud or tax evasion and this was never going to come under those headings.

The Tory MP who reported this to the police should have some questions to answer.
Angela Rayner on 21:12 - May 28 with 467 viewsmajorraglan

Angela Rayner on 17:41 - May 28 by Gwyn737

No further action by either Stockport Council or HMRC.

Not that you’d think that’s the case from the headline in The Telegraph. I suspect they are clutching at straws.

The story came about from an unofficial biography by a Conservative peer and has been pushed by the Conservative Party. Seemingly, no case to answer, which many suspected from day one. I’m not a Rayner fan, but she’s been exonerated.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/05/28/angela-rayner-no-further-action/
[Post edited 28 May 21:16]
Angela Rayner on 21:30 - May 28 with 449 viewsbuilthjack

Angela Rayner on 13:43 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Tories not relevant here.
It’s about Rayner
Own it

It's actually about your Tories desperation.
Own that.

Angela Rayner on 23:00 - May 28 with 380 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayner on 21:30 - May 28 by builthjack

It's actually about your Tories desperation.
Own that.

If you think I'm what you call Tory voting scum , then you are duller than I thought
Get a grip man
Actually , with Ange , I would !

Angela Rayner on 07:18 - May 29 with 285 viewsbuilthjack

Angela Rayner on 23:00 - May 28 by onehunglow

If you think I'm what you call Tory voting scum , then you are duller than I thought
Get a grip man
Actually , with Ange , I would !

But you are Tory through and through.

Angela Rayner on 19:08 - May 29 with 204 viewsGwyn737

Angela Rayner on 19:10 - May 29 with 203 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayner on 07:18 - May 29 by builthjack

But you are Tory through and through.

Do you want to carry this on ? Are you winding up for a friend?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024