Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre the friendly ghost departs 12:07 - May 11 with 12417 viewsHayesender

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:16 - May 11 with 4463 viewsJules4367

Read the goodbye references for Drewe and Dozell and see if you can spot the difference in the sentiments. One is welcome back 'any time' ---guess which one!

Also is there any link with him going to Birminghams and they and us swapping places?

Harsh??
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:18 - May 11 with 4450 viewsSK_hoops

Wherever he goes, I'm sure it will be a backwards or sideways move.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:20 - May 11 with 4426 viewsHAYESBOY

Noooooooooo, say it isn't so...

Smells like a trout farm in here

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:27 - May 11 with 4360 viewsdmm

No mention, of course, that the club's option of an additional year on his contract was not taken.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:38 - May 11 with 4296 viewsDeanoMD

Another one who promised much but delivered very little.

The Nourry broom is sweeping clean the mess left by Les n Co.....

Tally Ho!
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:41 - May 11 with 4275 viewsjeffranger

No surprise there then with that decision
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:44 - May 11 with 4246 viewsParkRoyalR

Posted after pre-season game at Wimbledon we would be relegated if he was to be a first team starter during season.

1 of my 3 things Marti needed to do to keep us up was bomb him out which he thankfully did.

Nice sideways pass but no heart, desire or stamina. MLS would be his best option.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:53 - May 11 with 4187 viewsbosh67

He was in the higher wage bracket as well here so a very handy wage off the books and perhaps available to a more consistent player. Good luck to him.There was a lot of talent there but I really don't think he loves playing football and that always seemed to be the problem.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:02 - May 11 with 4131 viewsozexile

I'd love to know if the person who scouted him is still at the club.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:11 - May 11 with 4076 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

The most frustrating player I've watched at QPR over the years. Had all the technical ability, but none of the desire and drive to use it, which to me is unforgivable.

Give me one Kakay, who though limited, would run through a brick wall for the team, than eleven Dozzys.

Dozzy. Achieved little, and appeared to care even less.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:17 - May 11 with 4036 viewsLazyFan

His goal should have been the goal of the season, even though people voted for Dunnaldo as the winner.
But even better than that, he managed to waste Brums' time and help get them relegated.

So, he did at least two good things in his last season.
L1 beckons.

zzzzzzzzzz

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:20 - May 11 with 4017 viewsstevec

🍺
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:21 - May 11 with 4017 viewsderbyhoop

They are getting the departures done in good time.
Kakay, Adomah, Jude-Boyd, Drewe and Dozzell.
Who's next?
My money is on Archer.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:24 - May 11 with 3997 viewsmart_Goblin

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:11 - May 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier

The most frustrating player I've watched at QPR over the years. Had all the technical ability, but none of the desire and drive to use it, which to me is unforgivable.

Give me one Kakay, who though limited, would run through a brick wall for the team, than eleven Dozzys.

Dozzy. Achieved little, and appeared to care even less.

Yes spot on .
What a frustrating player. I’d imagine one of those who looks great rolling the ball round in training and he’d always come show deep for the ball, but when faced with journeyman Championship midfielders who would battle and scrap and get about the pitch with pace and strength, he disappeared into the periphery of almost all games he played for us. Like having 10 men.

No hatred towards him or anything like that and I wish him all the best.
But I’d be astounded if his lack of physicality and desire didn’t see him reside back in league 1 for the majority of his career .
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:35 - May 11 with 3918 viewsHoopsie

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:21 - May 11 by derbyhoop

Who's next?
My money is on Archer.

Kelman, Duke-Mckenna, Gubbins, Willock …

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:40 - May 11 with 3890 viewsAntti_Heinola

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:02 - May 11 by ozexile

I'd love to know if the person who scouted him is still at the club.

I don’t think it really works like that.
While I’m all for accountability, he would have been watched multiple times by different people. He had played a lot of men’s football at a young age and had obvious talent. At his age, it was worth a punt, in the hopes he could have been strengthened and improved.
It didn’t work, it’s good for him and us he’s gone, but I’m not that interested in a witch hunt. Signings are extremely difficult, no one gets them all right all the time (even brighton spent good money on taylor richards).
Likewise, Nourry getting a lot of love for letting players go. Well, that’s the easy bit. Kelman was inexplicably given a new deal a few weeks ago and a lot of smart business needs to be done this summer.

Bare bones.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:54 - May 11 with 3825 viewsconnell10

Who ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:55 - May 11 with 3826 viewsLogman

'A difficult decision was made in January, linked to the club’s financial realities and other market priorities, in a move that was additionally designed to afford Andre more starting football'

That's quite a back-handed compliment from our CEO.

Surprised he didn't go the whole hog and added 'But ended up with him not even being included in their matchday squad'
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:09 - May 11 with 3762 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:21 - May 11 by derbyhoop

Who's next?
My money is on Archer.

When did Jude-Boyd go? I know he was on loan at Torquay, but hadn't seen anything about him leaving.

Did I miss it?
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:10 - May 11 with 3755 viewsNed_Kennedys

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:35 - May 11 by Hoopsie

Kelman, Duke-Mckenna, Gubbins, Willock …

No news on Begovic yet either……
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:15 - May 11 with 3736 viewsGroveR

I'm getting better at understanding what Nourry is actually saying in these press releases.

"Andre's career is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. He was the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which will lead him, inexorably, to Conference football."

Cheers Christian, so we're letting him go, yeah?
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:24 - May 11 with 3686 viewsQPROslo

Good luck Andre!
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:25 - May 11 with 3666 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 13:40 - May 11 by Antti_Heinola

I don’t think it really works like that.
While I’m all for accountability, he would have been watched multiple times by different people. He had played a lot of men’s football at a young age and had obvious talent. At his age, it was worth a punt, in the hopes he could have been strengthened and improved.
It didn’t work, it’s good for him and us he’s gone, but I’m not that interested in a witch hunt. Signings are extremely difficult, no one gets them all right all the time (even brighton spent good money on taylor richards).
Likewise, Nourry getting a lot of love for letting players go. Well, that’s the easy bit. Kelman was inexplicably given a new deal a few weeks ago and a lot of smart business needs to be done this summer.

This with bells on.

Let’s chill out with the witch hunting all the time!
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:52 - May 11 with 3542 viewsjoolsyp

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:09 - May 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier

When did Jude-Boyd go? I know he was on loan at Torquay, but hadn't seen anything about him leaving.

Did I miss it?

He announced it himself on social media.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:56 - May 11 with 3523 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When all is said and done, he was the most gormless and nondescript individual I've ever seen in the B&W.

I find it hard to muster any genuine empathy beyond, off you trot!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024