Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season 22:45 - Jan 3 with 2360 viewscornishdale

Apparantley Brett was originally going to sign in November but Holloway decided to keep him. Anyway the article suggests that Brett may have opportunities to stay until the end of the season if everything goes well for him. Anyway reading the fans comments they are pleased for both Daniel and Brett and feel that they have a lot to offer. In fact they are hoping that we get them going for Blackpool's promotion push.
I am really excited about the introduction of these calibre of players, forget the age. Chris Beech is a legend in my eyes already and has filled us with optimism for the future. Source the Blackpol Gazette.
Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season on 10:12 - Jan 4 with 2075 viewselectricblue

Wouldnt mind if dale got bog and the gk in until the season end..
Id look at the gk for next season on a longer deal aswell..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season on 10:24 - Jan 4 with 2051 viewscornishdale

I would not be surprised to see these players on longer term deals at least to the end of the season. The players have appeared to settle down instantly and really feel part of the club. By all accounts i think if things work out for Ormerod he will finnish his career with us.
Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season on 10:58 - Jan 4 with 1970 viewsdeezel

some may say his career has finished now he's joined you!
Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season on 11:27 - Jan 4 with 1886 viewsStranglers

Brett Ormerod- until the end of the season on 10:58 - Jan 4 by deezel

some may say his career has finished now he's joined you!

Touch of Jealousy, there Cock????

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/ormerod_set_for_ro

RIP-Wurzel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024