Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England manager 16:27 - Feb 9 with 948 viewsgazdale33

Who do we think should be next England manager I am thinking deffinetly English this time obvious one is redknapp anyone else think of anyone
England manager on 18:26 - Feb 9 with 923 viewsdale10

there is onl 1 man that fits the bill for me it aint harry redknapp it's mike bassett he can save us
England manager on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 895 viewsDiddyDave

Who cares anyway? Whoever get`s the job will be grossly overpaid and probably near the end of their career and on the way down the managerial spiral,a la Erikkson and McLaren. The national team has never had a good relationship with the clubs,generally showing that on the park with some abject performances over the decades,but that`s probably why they built the national stadium in the south as they`re the only suckers who`ll keep going to watch them.
That last showing in South Africa summed them up perfectly. No idea,no guts and more to the point,they couldn`t care less,not that many of us were really surprised with that.
The 1966 triumph by Alf Ramsey is so far in the past now that it`s just a distant memory to us older blokes and a mere statistic in sports books to the younger ones,emphasising that club football is where it`s at in England,always has been and the national team are just a pain in the arse to the fans when there`s no games because they turnips are playing some quallifying match or a stupid friendly that nobody`s interested in.
I wouldn`t like to see a good manager like Redknapp take the job,what a waste that would be to Spurs and the game in general.
Whoever gets it will be on the usual hiding to nothing,but as always the money will be the only concern to the "interested parties". Think I might apply myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024