Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject (n/t) 12:23 - Mar 30 with 6959 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:39 - Mar 30 with 3276 viewsdingdangblue

If you buy 4 match tickets you only have to go to 2 games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:51 - Mar 30 with 3255 viewsjudd

Last season is so last year, Tazzy. You need to get with the times and move on.

Poll: What is it to be then?

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:56 - Mar 30 with 3245 viewssandylaner23

Dude whats your rush? There's still a month and a bit of the season left, give em chance
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:57 - Mar 30 with 3244 viewsBrierls

I don't see how a special offer on tickets for the four remaining home games would have a positive effect on season ticket sales for the 2012/2013 season.

Attracting floating fans to see Dale relegated would probably do more harm than good.
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:01 - Mar 30 with 3232 viewsmaybee

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:57 - Mar 30 by Brierls

I don't see how a special offer on tickets for the four remaining home games would have a positive effect on season ticket sales for the 2012/2013 season.

Attracting floating fans to see Dale relegated would probably do more harm than good.

Completely agree.

It would be counterproductive to offer a special offer. If by some miracle, we can escape relegation, then people will come anyway. If we go down, then it's the wrong time to try and attract new supporters.
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:02 - Mar 30 with 3232 viewsjudd

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 12:57 - Mar 30 by Brierls

I don't think the OP is talking about attracting the floaters.

I think he means

erm

him.

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:14 - Mar 30 with 3210 viewsBrierls

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:02 - Mar 30 by judd

I don't think the OP is talking about attracting the floaters.

I think he means

erm

him.

In that case, the OP should contact the benefits office and see if there are any other 'special offers' that he can scrounge from the taxpayer. The gargantuan amount he currently receives clearly doesn't cover his costs.
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:17 - Mar 30 with 3198 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:14 - Mar 30 by Brierls

In that case, the OP should contact the benefits office and see if there are any other 'special offers' that he can scrounge from the taxpayer. The gargantuan amount he currently receives clearly doesn't cover his costs.

Welcome back Brierls i take it u never even read the thread above. to be honest i expected this type of comment from you words cant describe how unarrogant you make biffo's/wendies look its not even that much as stated in thread above why moan its perfectic need to start acting your age dude

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:19 - Mar 30 with 3194 viewsjudd

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:14 - Mar 30 by Brierls

Good thinking.

Perhaps he is unaware of the Passport To Leisure scheme run by RMBC, which I believe would entitle him to a reduction on ticket prices.

Nice one, Briels.

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:19 - Mar 30 with 3193 viewsSFD

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:17 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Welcome back Brierls i take it u never even read the thread above. to be honest i expected this type of comment from you words cant describe how unarrogant you make biffo's/wendies look its not even that much as stated in thread above why moan its perfectic need to start acting your age dude

Translated that means meet outside the Dale Bar tomorrow so you can slap me silly.
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:26 - Mar 30 with 3179 viewsSalwaDale

Thank you.

TBBT

No subject (n/t) on 13:38 - Mar 30 with 3138 viewsjudd

Fookin' BOO!

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:39 - Mar 30 with 3131 viewsBrierls

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:17 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

I did read the other thread, there was nothing for me to add because I shared the views of others who had already posted. It's a very simple equation in my mind...if your sole/main source of income is benefits, and you can afford to attend football matches here there and everywhere but also pay for the occasional overnight stay, you're getting too much money from the benefits system. My gripe is with the system, not you as an individual, but then you have the nerve to complain about the (competitive) prices of football tickets when they're being handed to you on a silver platter. It stinks.

Then you starting bleating on a new thread. Unbelievable.

**Apologies to other posters for the rant**
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:46 - Mar 30 with 3108 viewsSalwaDale

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:39 - Mar 30 by Brierls

I did read the other thread, there was nothing for me to add because I shared the views of others who had already posted. It's a very simple equation in my mind...if your sole/main source of income is benefits, and you can afford to attend football matches here there and everywhere but also pay for the occasional overnight stay, you're getting too much money from the benefits system. My gripe is with the system, not you as an individual, but then you have the nerve to complain about the (competitive) prices of football tickets when they're being handed to you on a silver platter. It stinks.

This?

Or have I misplaced an s?

TBBT

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:46 - Mar 30 with 3108 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:39 - Mar 30 by Brierls

still arrogant as i stated in the other thread not that'll you'll listen i save up to go some of these places from example Leyton Orient Away been saving up since beginning of the season for it just like plymouth i'd love to see you budget what i budget one day it might give u a wake up call to something called REALITY i'm no better off than someone working its the greedy politions, bankers and MP getting incredible bonus's you should be having ago at not me GROW UP

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:52 - Mar 30 with 3082 viewsjudd

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:46 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

still arrogant as i stated in the other thread not that'll you'll listen i save up to go some of these places from example Leyton Orient Away been saving up since beginning of the season for it just like plymouth i'd love to see you budget what i budget one day it might give u a wake up call to something called REALITY i'm no better off than someone working its the greedy politions, bankers and MP getting incredible bonus's you should be having ago at not me GROW UP

How much do you get then Tazzy?

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:56 - Mar 30 with 3073 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:52 - Mar 30 by judd

How much do you get then Tazzy?

only as little as £90 a week paid in fortnightly its not that much as people think it is and i also have to spend on stuff like food which isnt cheap i'm sure asda gets more and more expensive each time i've shopped i just wish people would stop targetting me i am not the only dale fan on benefits

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:56 - Mar 30 with 3070 viewstopoff

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:46 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Taz, Let me explain in simple terms the point they are trying to make.

1. Some people work very hard for a living and in the current climate however much they save or budget it is not possible to attend most games.
2. Your continued bleatings about ticket prices pisses people off because the money you spend on your awaydays is paid for in effect by the people above who pay their taxes.

It is not bullying ot having a go Taz - it is a simple fact that your benefit money enables you to spend these lovely weekends away watching the Dale, whilst us mere mortals who actually work for a living do not have the pleasure of doing so.

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:58 - Mar 30 with 3065 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:56 - Mar 30 by topoff

Taz, Let me explain in simple terms the point they are trying to make.

1. Some people work very hard for a living and in the current climate however much they save or budget it is not possible to attend most games.
2. Your continued bleatings about ticket prices pisses people off because the money you spend on your awaydays is paid for in effect by the people above who pay their taxes.

It is not bullying ot having a go Taz - it is a simple fact that your benefit money enables you to spend these lovely weekends away watching the Dale, whilst us mere mortals who actually work for a living do not have the pleasure of doing so.

well if your unhappy in your job apply for a job you actually wanna get up in the morning and go to?

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:58 - Mar 30 with 3064 viewsjudd

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:56 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

only as little as £90 a week paid in fortnightly its not that much as people think it is and i also have to spend on stuff like food which isnt cheap i'm sure asda gets more and more expensive each time i've shopped i just wish people would stop targetting me i am not the only dale fan on benefits

Fair play to you, managing that sort of budget and going to the games, few pints ect.

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:58 - Mar 30 with 3064 viewstopoff

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:56 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Get a job then!!!!!!!!!!!!
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:59 - Mar 30 with 3060 viewsisitme

Who do you think pays for your benefits? That's right people who work especially those who earn large salaries who pay the vast majority of income tax generated in this country. If it also wasn't for large businesses making massive profits to create jobs and pay corporation tax then any government would not be able to afford generous benefit payments. Again you are biting the hand that feeds you.

No matter what your circumstance you should not be able to receive what someone working does. Work should always pay more than benefits. You go on about budgeting, but what do you have to actually pay for apart from food? Council tax? Water rate? Energy bills?
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 14:00 - Mar 30 with 3056 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 13:58 - Mar 30 by topoff

Get a job then!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm under doctors and pyhsio's orders to get my leg fit as it were a triple break what included biggest bone in my body its not as simple as people think it is

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 14:03 - Mar 30 with 3043 viewsRalphs12

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 14:00 - Mar 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

i'm under doctors and pyhsio's orders to get my leg fit as it were a triple break what included biggest bone in my body its not as simple as people think it is

Surely drinking and going to games isn't helping getting it back to its best?
End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 14:06 - Mar 30 with 3030 viewsjudd

End of season special ticket offers were are they??? on 14:03 - Mar 30 by Ralphs12

Surely drinking and going to games isn't helping getting it back to its best?

Surely he's allowed some leisure time?

Is there no type of work you can do Tazzy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024