Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wake up! 18:15 - Dec 8 with 2168 viewsrochdale1987

As much as I hate these home performances, I very much doubt Coleman will be sacked and everyone needs to realise this. Who would come in for him? Also doubt the club can pay off another manager and still be financially stable.
Wake up! on 18:21 - Dec 8 with 2132 viewsToffeemanc

That right there is the biggest worry of all for me.

It's true we can't afford to pay him off, and there is no way anyone outside of Accrington would employ him in the football league. Seems we are stuck with him although we could not renew his rolling contract at the end of the season. The worry is where will we actually be at the end of the season? Bottom 7 seems more likely than top 7 on current form, and how low will the crowds have become by then?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Wake up! on 18:26 - Dec 8 with 2111 viewsDalenet

We'll be less financially viable with sub 1500 gates and almost no season ticket sales over summer. The chairman has to make the right decision for the future of the club.
Wake up! on 22:33 - Dec 8 with 1996 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I remember when it were fashionable to have a Rochdale Season Ticket and now its been made to be laughable how things have changed in such a short space of time is shocking

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Wake up! on 22:35 - Dec 8 with 1987 viewsjudd

It's not a change of manager, it's a change IN the manager that's required.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Wake up! on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 1972 viewsstuartcryer

Wake up! on 22:35 - Dec 8 by judd

It's not a change of manager, it's a change IN the manager that's required.

not to sure would like to share your belief i think he is arrogant tosser but if he could change his attitude , his perspective on how the game should be played , and his belief in jobs for boys , then maybe if he was at all clued up he should friends and bussiness dont mix . Coleman needs to have a good look at himself ok have people you trust around you ,but when time comes that they are a burden he needs to be strong

wardle blue

Wake up! on 02:21 - Dec 9 with 1935 viewsTVOS1907

'Who would come in for him?'

I don't get that bit.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Wake up! on 09:14 - Dec 9 with 1886 viewsdalestats

What of course has stuffed Coleman is that it's his mates who've been the weakest players and they seem unstoppable

Poll: Remain in the eu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024