Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Final Score 17:38 - Feb 16 with 2100 viewsleicesterdale

Did anyone else notice this?

Listening to Dale Player and watching BBC Final Score on mute (standard Saturday afternoon for me) and the Dale/Torquay final result came on a good 30 seconds BEFORE I could hear on Dale Player that the ref blew for full time.

Either Dale Player runs half a minute behind real time, or the BBC are rather clever?
BBC Final Score on 17:41 - Feb 16 with 2076 viewsColDale

I think there's been issues with this before. The streaming of the web signal always make it between 30 seconds and a minute behind reality.
BBC Final Score on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 2022 viewsmr_fri_night

BBC Final Score on 17:41 - Feb 16 by ColDale

I think there's been issues with this before. The streaming of the web signal always make it between 30 seconds and a minute behind reality.

There is a way once your logged into your DalePlayer account that you can 'revert to old player' or something of that wording. This will, i believe, stop the delay or at least minimise it.
BBC Final Score on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1976 viewsleicesterdale

BBC Final Score on 17:41 - Feb 16 by ColDale

Thank you.
I'm not complaining at all, it's just interesting that the BBC get the result and put it up more quickly than the Dale Player streams it out.
BBC Final Score on 18:18 - Feb 16 with 1946 viewsDaley_Lama

Talking about BBC, there was a Bury fan on Radio Manc post match who came up with the comment, 'we were heading in the right direction but it looks like we've turned 360 degrees and are going the opposite way now."

Poll: DF in or out

BBC Final Score on 18:25 - Feb 16 with 1907 viewsTVOS1907

BBC Final Score on 18:18 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

Talking about BBC, there was a Bury fan on Radio Manc post match who came up with the comment, 'we were heading in the right direction but it looks like we've turned 360 degrees and are going the opposite way now."

Arf.

And t'other week, Blackwell was quoted as saying "Teams are now scared of bury".

Except Sheffield United and Coventry.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBC Final Score on 18:27 - Feb 16 with 1902 viewsColDale

BBC Final Score on 18:25 - Feb 16 by TVOS1907

Arf.

And t'other week, Blackwell was quoted as saying "Teams are now scared of bury".

Except Sheffield United and Coventry.

unfortunately Blackwell isn't doing the post match press conference today, so that's one laugh we'll miss out on. His interviews are comedy gold.
BBC Final Score on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 1765 viewsphomem

It's looking more and more like 4 from 5 going down it doesn't look good for the gigglers as it stands
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024