Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richie Jones 22:43 - Apr 19 with 2949 viewsRockerdale97

Where is he? Been out of action for ages. Any news?
Richie Jones on 22:50 - Apr 19 with 2935 viewsRoChDaLe

the same situation as haworth really, hill clearly has signed them and then better targets have been made available (henderson) and cavanagh has also come back from injury. there on non contract terms so no less really for the club

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Richie Jones on 23:39 - Apr 19 with 2871 viewsChaffRAFC

He picked up an injury but don't know if he's fit again now. The fact that youth team players have been on the bench for the past few games may suggest not.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Richie Jones on 23:46 - Apr 19 with 2853 viewsRoChDaLe

Richie Jones on 23:39 - Apr 19 by ChaffRAFC

He picked up an injury but don't know if he's fit again now. The fact that youth team players have been on the bench for the past few games may suggest not.

keith hill has previously used the youth system towards the end of the season and some old like snapper flitcroft haha

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Richie Jones on 12:03 - Apr 20 with 2678 viewsYouTubeDale

BBC confirms the ankle injury and therefore Jones is expected to miss out today.

I also get the feeling that he won't play for us again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22133463

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Richie Jones on 13:11 - Apr 20 with 2613 viewsChaffRAFC

Richie Jones on 23:46 - Apr 19 by RoChDaLe

keith hill has previously used the youth system towards the end of the season and some old like snapper flitcroft haha

I'm well aware of that but they've usually been with two games to go, not eight, hence why it suggested he was still injured. I'm pretty sure Hilly would want to see what he can offer while he's here than use YTS players on the bench at his expense.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Richie Jones on 22:13 - Apr 20 with 2461 viewszxcvbnm

Richie Jones on 13:11 - Apr 20 by ChaffRAFC

I'm well aware of that but they've usually been with two games to go, not eight, hence why it suggested he was still injured. I'm pretty sure Hilly would want to see what he can offer while he's here than use YTS players on the bench at his expense.

Either that or he's decided that jones and Haworth aren't up to it

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Richie Jones on 22:17 - Apr 20 with 2448 viewsNinco

Quite a few of Hill's signings this season have been to fill gaps rather than to progress at the club. Take Collis for example. He's been playing non league football and was not all that good at non league level. Even if Lillis is out of form, I think he would always be first pick, but we need a keeper on the books to keep Lillis on his toes and in case he gets injured, hence the signing.

I think Hill knew a mass clearout would be happening in the summer which is why he signed players he has not used and why they have not given those players long contracts.

Can't wait until he has a team of his own players though. Can't really judge him when he's stuck with Coleman's players.
Richie Jones on 23:30 - Apr 20 with 2404 viewszxcvbnm

Richie Jones on 22:17 - Apr 20 by Ninco

Quite a few of Hill's signings this season have been to fill gaps rather than to progress at the club. Take Collis for example. He's been playing non league football and was not all that good at non league level. Even if Lillis is out of form, I think he would always be first pick, but we need a keeper on the books to keep Lillis on his toes and in case he gets injured, hence the signing.

I think Hill knew a mass clearout would be happening in the summer which is why he signed players he has not used and why they have not given those players long contracts.

Can't wait until he has a team of his own players though. Can't really judge him when he's stuck with Coleman's players.

With only three under contract next season it'll definately be hills team from august

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024