Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO of those on the sleeper train 09:06 - Aug 7 with 3066 viewsFFE

How was it?

Did the train run out of beer?

I'm NOT the Fox

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 12:40 - Aug 7 with 2959 viewsMedwayR

Judging by tweets this morning I don't think we'll be hearing from them for a little while, don't think much sleeping got done on the sleeper train...

I'm starting to think that Clive might need help, I get the impression that he must only sleep about 4 hours a night whilst balancing running this site, supporting QPR & his rugby league team, and working. I also imagine he only eats food scraps found in bins (or nandos on special occasions) as all his money must go on QPR, his rugby league team, train journeys & peroni. It's a simple life, and not a bad one, but I've no idea how he manages it all!!

Poll: Who’s better?

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 12:50 - Aug 7 with 2931 viewsWokingR

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 12:40 - Aug 7 by MedwayR

Judging by tweets this morning I don't think we'll be hearing from them for a little while, don't think much sleeping got done on the sleeper train...

I'm starting to think that Clive might need help, I get the impression that he must only sleep about 4 hours a night whilst balancing running this site, supporting QPR & his rugby league team, and working. I also imagine he only eats food scraps found in bins (or nandos on special occasions) as all his money must go on QPR, his rugby league team, train journeys & peroni. It's a simple life, and not a bad one, but I've no idea how he manages it all!!

You make him sound like a bit of a wino but on the couple of occassions I have met him I can't recall him smelling at all

Here you are Clive, I've done with it
FAO of those on the sleeper train on 13:14 - Aug 7 with 2852 viewslondonscottish

I've only met Clive once. In the bar under his office now I come to think about it. Hmm.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 13:34 - Aug 7 with 2780 viewsNorthernr

I think I'm now technically jet lagged from a trip to Exeter.
FAO of those on the sleeper train on 16:24 - Aug 7 with 2629 viewsFFE

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 13:34 - Aug 7 by Northernr

I think I'm now technically jet lagged from a trip to Exeter.

Sounds like it was an 'enjoyable' experience!

Looking forward to the match write up :)

I'm NOT the Fox

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 16:40 - Aug 7 with 2594 viewsmichael67

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 16:24 - Aug 7 by FFE

Sounds like it was an 'enjoyable' experience!

Looking forward to the match write up :)

I believe Clive started doing the write-up, but the lack of sleep has caught up with him and is now fast asleep nose down on the keyboard with dribble all over the space bar.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 16:52 - Aug 7 with 2559 viewsNorthernr

FAO of those on the sleeper train on 16:40 - Aug 7 by michael67

I believe Clive started doing the write-up, but the lack of sleep has caught up with him and is now fast asleep nose down on the keyboard with dribble all over the space bar.

This is actually true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024