Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 09:48 - Aug 13 with 4116 viewslurker

I wondered why Jason Kennedy was missing from the Bradford squad on Saturday and if was injured or had even been dropped. Phil Parkinson has confirmed that it is ok because he was only..... well erm.... dropped

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/10606909.Bradford_City__Don___t_read

Hope it goes well for JK and I am sure he is already seeing the benefits of a higher pay packet, shorter commute and more family time, but can't help thinking that in footballing terms this move is a mistake. He just doesn't seem a Phil Parkinson type player!
Jason Kennedy on 10:19 - Aug 13 with 4063 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see the Old Fella got in on the goalfest an Satdee.
Jason Kennedy on 12:06 - Aug 13 with 3892 viewssweetcorn

We haven't in my opinion missed kennedy so far in the games i've seen. Lund, up to now, has been a more than adequate replacement.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jason Kennedy on 12:36 - Aug 13 with 3803 viewsSalwaDale

Jason Kennedy on 12:06 - Aug 13 by sweetcorn

We haven't in my opinion missed kennedy so far in the games i've seen. Lund, up to now, has been a more than adequate replacement.

Completely different players in my opinion but I do agree. Lund is the player who has impressed me most so far this season. We've never had many box-to-box midfielders but this lad looks very impressive. If he can start scoring goals we will have a real talent.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024