Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great start for the youth team!!!!! 10:35 - Sep 10 with 1611 viewsdalestar

I think the future looks very bright for the Dale with a fantastic crop of youngsters coming through the ranks.Bit disappointed none have really been given a shot so far this season??? Allen,Logan,O Connor,Tanser and Camps are all great prospects!!
Great start for the youth team!!!!! on 11:52 - Sep 10 with 1542 viewsDickydaler

I agree to a certain extent. As I've said in previous posts it is a big step up from youth to first team football. Hilly seems to be doing the right thing in involving some of the 'new' crop of youngsters in the match day experience; Allen and O'Connor in particular have been on subs bench a few times and have travelled with the first team. Logan and Tanser were involved in pre season and in behind closed door matches quite a lot which will have given them good experience of higher level football.
The other problem is keeping the other older professionals who are not featuring at the moment happy and involved and therefore Hilly probably feels he needs to put them on the bench ahead of the youngsters.
I wonder if the match this Saturday against Torquay might be an opportunity for Jamie Allen to be on the bench, particularly as Cavanagh is injured and Tutte is out of favour at the moment. In all the matches I have seen him play he has never disappointed.
Great start for the youth team!!!!! on 11:53 - Sep 10 with 1538 viewsdalestar

Also the u18's are 5 from 5 so the coaching/scouting set up must be applauded
Great start for the youth team!!!!! on 11:57 - Sep 10 with 1525 viewsdalestar

Great start for the youth team!!!!! on 11:52 - Sep 10 by Dickydaler

I agree to a certain extent. As I've said in previous posts it is a big step up from youth to first team football. Hilly seems to be doing the right thing in involving some of the 'new' crop of youngsters in the match day experience; Allen and O'Connor in particular have been on subs bench a few times and have travelled with the first team. Logan and Tanser were involved in pre season and in behind closed door matches quite a lot which will have given them good experience of higher level football.
The other problem is keeping the other older professionals who are not featuring at the moment happy and involved and therefore Hilly probably feels he needs to put them on the bench ahead of the youngsters.
I wonder if the match this Saturday against Torquay might be an opportunity for Jamie Allen to be on the bench, particularly as Cavanagh is injured and Tutte is out of favour at the moment. In all the matches I have seen him play he has never disappointed.

Your right about Jamie he is very classy and for his size very strong,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024