Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo 15:37 - Oct 23 with 2404 viewsBarrowdale

Has anyone had, or more importantly can anyone on here recommend the best place to get a tattoo of the club crest.
Is there a local parlour that is known to do them.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Tattoo on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 2378 viewsBFC

Depending on size of said transfer, I'd recommend that the best place would be either on your arm, or maybe your chest.

If it was me though I'd say the best place would be somebody else's arm or chest!
Tattoo on 16:44 - Oct 23 with 2274 viewssandylaner23

I went to border rose in littleborough for mine.
It's on my calf and is approx 7inch x 4inch.
Only thing is you may have to wait a while to get in there
Tattoo on 17:03 - Oct 23 with 2240 viewsnordenblue

Any decent tattooist should be able to do your design if you just take a picture in of what you require,the best one bar none(in the country)is in Bolton a chap called Paul Owen who owns Naughty Needles but again there is a wait,anywhere you can get straight in to have a tattoo done is not worth bothering with.
Tattoo on 17:32 - Oct 23 with 2204 viewsG_Dale

Rob who owns boarder rose in Littleborough has done my arm and chest tattoos. Really chuffed with how they have worked out, but as said there is a wait. but as was also said above was that anywhere decent will have a wait, otherwise walk away. At boarder rose there is another tattooist and an apprentice who is very good too, both with shorter waits than rob. If you get a decent quality copy if the crest, they will do the rest

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Tattoo on 18:37 - Oct 23 with 2128 viewsR17ALE

Border Rose is the best in the immediate vicinity. Rob's number is 07880 935828.

He'll probably be able to fit you in before Christmas as he works 7 days a week - often through til 9pm.

And there is, in Milnrow, Second Skin Tattoos who are also highly rated (but cheaper). Mike's number is 07597 111420. Just phone, get a quote and book your appointment.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024