Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of 23:00 - Aug 6 with 2260 viewsmodelboydave

http://www.football-league.co.uk/documents/travelling-fans-as-percentage-of-home

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 23:01 - Aug 6 with 2252 viewsmodelboydave

...for the whole stats

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/football-league-attendance-an

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 1962 viewsYouTubeDale

Thus making us the best fans in the land.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 1785 viewsmodelboydave

.....with the cheapest pies

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 20:28 - Aug 7 with 1779 viewsWhiteyBFC

It's good is that. But serves really to highlight just how few people support Dale. I've said it a thousand times, but Keith, the players, the board and you lot that do support the club, you deserve much more.

Fair play to the lot of you, and good luck tomorrow.
Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 1765 viewsBrighouseDale

Quality not quantity. We may be small in number but it doesn't mean the directors, management and staff are any less loved.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:24 - Aug 7 with 1714 viewsPDIDDY

Yeh right, you brought 1200 to gigg last time, I'd say pathetic

Gissa job

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 1680 viewsnordenblue

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:24 - Aug 7 by PDIDDY

As pathetic as you posting on a rochdale forum on a friday night?
Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:53 - Aug 7 with 1646 viewsTVOS1907

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:24 - Aug 7 by PDIDDY

I think you'll find it was 2027.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:57 - Aug 7 with 1632 viewsD_Alien

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:53 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

I think you'll find it was 2027.

How do you know how many we'll take in 12 years time?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:58 - Aug 7 with 1622 viewsTVOS1907

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:57 - Aug 7 by D_Alien

How do you know how many we'll take in 12 years time?

I used a line of best fit.

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:59 - Aug 7 with 1615 viewsD_Alien

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:58 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

I hope that was a best fit from your schooldays, not now

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 22:02 - Aug 7 with 1579 viewsTVOS1907

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:59 - Aug 7 by D_Alien

I hope that was a best fit from your schooldays, not now

I'll say!

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 22:03 - Aug 7 with 1579 viewsDaleiLama

Dale best supported away team in football league .....kind of on 21:58 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

This time on a Friday night, plenty are using altogether different lines!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024