Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holty's the mentor 12:06 - Feb 29 with 2548 viewsD_Alien

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35686883

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Holty's the mentor on 12:21 - Feb 29 with 2496 viewsDaleiLama

"We're doing it the right way, we're building it up. We're doing what is needed to do and it's another step closer to where we want to be."

Changed a couple of "I's" to "We's" and there you have it ............ the Rochdale way.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Holty's the mentor on 12:32 - Feb 29 with 2464 viewsXXL16

Absolutely fantastic! I really really hope Holty will find his peak again at Rochdale, and bring the team to play-offs. He can't run quickly anymore, but his strength, determination and the eyes of goal will surely benefit to all the youngsters.

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Holty's the mentor on 12:40 - Feb 29 with 2424 viewsFrog

Shame he didn't come back earlier, maybe a couple of seasons left in him yet though. Wonder if he'll end up coaching for us?
Holty's the mentor on 13:26 - Feb 29 with 2290 viewsXXL16

Holty's the mentor on 12:40 - Feb 29 by Frog

Shame he didn't come back earlier, maybe a couple of seasons left in him yet though. Wonder if he'll end up coaching for us?

I think Holt still have 2-3 years to play, and perhaps player-coach in next year maybe, but his strength is what nowadays football missing.

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024