Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My prediction 16:43 - Aug 31 with 3643 viewsRoChDaLe

we'll sign this guy by the end of the day.
http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/departure-full-back-mutuall

how is anthony elding still in league one?

My prediction on 16:52 - Aug 31 with 3574 viewsAtThePeake

That the guy who acted like a complete wazzock in the 3-0 defeat at Boundary Park season before last?

Tangled up in blue.

My prediction on 17:11 - Aug 31 with 3486 viewsRoChDaLe

My prediction on 16:52 - Aug 31 by AtThePeake

That the guy who acted like a complete wazzock in the 3-0 defeat at Boundary Park season before last?

Don't know but i know he surely wouldn't agree to have his contract terminated if he didn't have another club lined up today. Obviously lives local and a defender so would fit the bill for what we need (no clue whether hes good enough or not however)

how is anthony elding still in league one?

My prediction on 19:20 - Aug 31 with 3194 viewsD_Dale

My prediction on 17:11 - Aug 31 by RoChDaLe

Don't know but i know he surely wouldn't agree to have his contract terminated if he didn't have another club lined up today. Obviously lives local and a defender so would fit the bill for what we need (no clue whether hes good enough or not however)

If this happens, the comments are likely to make those on Keith Keane seem wildly enthusiastic. Last season Brown managed only 13 league appearances, some as a sub. In each of 5 consecutive appearances in Sept-Nov 2015 he was booked, and then on his next appearance sent off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024