Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post removed 10:50 - Jul 9 with 1335 viewsPDIDDY

I have photo shopped the stuff written, suggesting mr day wouldn't pay the promised monies, extremely bad taste by some on here, anyone want to give to this great cause either pm and I will collect and pass it on,

Gissa job

Post removed on 10:58 - Jul 9 with 1311 viewsD_Alien

You can photoshop this to Day - pay your tax dues on time and stop robbing us all through the costs to taxpayers in pursuing you

If ever there was a time for his business duplicity to come back and bite him on the arse, this is it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Post removed on 11:04 - Jul 9 with 1283 viewsTVOS1907

I tell you what would be an even greater gesture by Day - how about donating the Sky fee when bury play Sunderland in the League Cup?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Post removed on 11:05 - Jul 9 with 1281 viewschalkyncfc

As a neutral on here I've got to say that the thread came over as extremely bad taste,almost to the point of gloating and point scoring over a tragic event,if a thread had already been started on here on the subject and you stated how much your club and supporters had raised then fair play but there wasn't,the posts about Mr Day are irrelevant and you have only brought up that subject to try and shift some of the blame
Post removed on 11:15 - Jul 9 with 1249 viewsPDIDDY

The mackems fans are suggesting Bfc keep all gate receipts from the game because of the fantastic response from our fans and chairman, no point scoring by anyone. We've been in contact with Bradley's family members since the cup draw and presentation of the flag and monies all arranged weeks before his sad death. Like I say anyone wanting to donate pm me

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024