Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Togetherness (and needing 10 points from the next 7 games) 19:26 - Nov 19 with 1590 viewsRAFCBLUE

I've felt for a long time, that there would be a time in League 1 under Keith Hill where we would struggle.

For ten years, we have had a continual improvement, year on year, from when Keith Hill stepped in from the youth system to completely transform this club.

We have no doubt hit a sticky patch. For whatever reason our attacking capability has been predicted and our defensive frailties exploited. It happens, we have to learn how to deal with it.

I've seen nothing to suggest that we don't have more than enough in the squad to cement a mid-table finish in May 2018.

Off the field, we are in impeccable financial shape and the running of the club, whilst some teething problem, gets stronger and better. We have to find four worse team to finish above.

We have a tough two months in the league ahead - trips to Charlton, Bradford, Blackburn and Doncaster await. I'll say right now that I'd take 3 points from those four games - no easy ones in there at all. Three of those four will occupy the top 6 at the end of this season.

The home run of Peterborough, Oxford, Walsall is going to be key to staying out of the dogfight. We need everyone behind whoeve takes the field.

I'd take 10 points from the next 7 games.

That would put us on 27 and with a game in hand - less choppy waters but still in the bottom half.

I've written off the Doncaster Checkatrade game and hope for a competitive outing at Slough but the cups are a distraction.

But we do need togetherness.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Togetherness (and needing 10 points from the next 7 games) on 23:08 - Nov 19 with 1457 viewsrochdaleriddler

My loyalty is to the club, managers come and go, players even more so. When it's going well we praise both, it's been dreadful this season, and I blame hill and the players , I won't boo them at games, too counter productive , but I will give my opinion on here. It is a forum after all, we are poor, and nothing I've seen this season makes me believe we will get better. I hope I am proved wrong

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Togetherness (and needing 10 points from the next 7 games) on 17:32 - Nov 20 with 1137 viewsrochdale_ranger

Togetherness (and needing 10 points from the next 7 games) on 23:08 - Nov 19 by rochdaleriddler

My loyalty is to the club, managers come and go, players even more so. When it's going well we praise both, it's been dreadful this season, and I blame hill and the players , I won't boo them at games, too counter productive , but I will give my opinion on here. It is a forum after all, we are poor, and nothing I've seen this season makes me believe we will get better. I hope I am proved wrong

I wonder how many of the people who bought season tickets under the scheme will be renewing their season tickets next season?
Togetherness (and needing 10 points from the next 7 games) on 22:05 - Nov 21 with 931 viewsRAFCBLUE

10 points from the next six games needed.

Big game at home to Peterborough on Saturday.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024