Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rubber Dub Dub 19:07 - Mar 9 with 2827 viewsWizard

Just got home. Great result, 50/50 performance, but hey roll on Tuesday night. It’s on! Win Tuesday, Draw at least at Accy. Then it’s in the lap of the gods!

Poll: Player of the season 18/19

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:08 - Mar 9 with 2819 viewsJimmyRustler

Fook off Pops
Rubber Dub Dub on 19:27 - Mar 9 with 2688 viewsWizard

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:08 - Mar 9 by JimmyRustler

Fook off Pops

Jimbo what is your problem. I am f ooking sick of being accused on this site of being called pops! For the last time I am not pops, but that's it I have tried to be a part of the site as a Dale fan but it seems new blood is not welcome! Carry on and enjoy but as some in their 50s I can do without this aggro! Cheers lads but still up the Dale!

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:34 - Mar 9 with 2642 viewskel

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:27 - Mar 9 by Wizard

Jimbo what is your problem. I am f ooking sick of being accused on this site of being called pops! For the last time I am not pops, but that's it I have tried to be a part of the site as a Dale fan but it seems new blood is not welcome! Carry on and enjoy but as some in their 50s I can do without this aggro! Cheers lads but still up the Dale!

I’ve never, ever heard or read anyone refer to Accy as “our derby” and I know Dale fans of numerous ages. You just slipped up earlier than usual this time, don’t take it too hard.
Rubber Dub Dub on 19:42 - Mar 9 with 2593 viewsWizard

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:34 - Mar 9 by kel

I’ve never, ever heard or read anyone refer to Accy as “our derby” and I know Dale fans of numerous ages. You just slipped up earlier than usual this time, don’t take it too hard.

Last post ever! You lads are daft! Jim and Kell, what rhymes with Kell, Bell, what goes with Bell, End! Wizard gone you unwelcomming fools. Up the Dale. Don't bother responding as I will never ever visit you guys again ! GONE!

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:42 - Mar 9 with 2586 viewsTVOS1907

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:34 - Mar 9 by kel

He’ll be back as a Huddersfield fan again before long.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:56 - Mar 9 with 2515 viewskel

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:42 - Mar 9 by Wizard

Last post ever! You lads are daft! Jim and Kell, what rhymes with Kell, Bell, what goes with Bell, End! Wizard gone you unwelcomming fools. Up the Dale. Don't bother responding as I will never ever visit you guys again ! GONE!

Very creative.

I’ll give you a month.
Rubber Dub Dub on 20:29 - Mar 9 with 2381 viewsJimmyRustler

Rubber Dub Dub on 19:56 - Mar 9 by kel

Very creative.

I’ll give you a month.

What's your wizard name then? Gandalf the goon springs to mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024