Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cannon 15:51 - Mar 31 with 2741 viewsdiver

Article in Sunday Times Portsmouth paid £149k for Andy Cannon first time I have I seen this figure reported anywhere?
Andy Cannon on 17:35 - Mar 31 with 2550 viewsD_Dale

Haven't seen any figure since the 'undisclosed fee' when he left Dale, but it seems plausible.

Andy hasn't exactly burst into the first team: came on as a sub in a 1-0 defeat at home to Blackpool on 12 January and started but subbed on 19 January in a 2-1 defeat at Oxford.
Andy Cannon on 17:38 - Mar 31 with 2538 viewsD_Alien

Andy Cannon on 17:35 - Mar 31 by D_Dale

Haven't seen any figure since the 'undisclosed fee' when he left Dale, but it seems plausible.

Andy hasn't exactly burst into the first team: came on as a sub in a 1-0 defeat at home to Blackpool on 12 January and started but subbed on 19 January in a 2-1 defeat at Oxford.

The STimes report said he had an injury

[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 17:39]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Andy Cannon on 17:50 - Mar 31 with 2484 viewsD_Dale

Andy Cannon on 17:38 - Mar 31 by D_Alien

The STimes report said he had an injury

[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 17:39]

So he's unlikely to feature against Dale on 13 April.
Andy Cannon on 19:25 - Mar 31 with 2320 viewsjokerthief

Hill getting 10% this was the problem with Hill.
Andy Cannon on 19:30 - Mar 31 with 2303 viewsseasidedale

Have seen this figure mentioned in the Portsmouth newspaper by their manager in the Portsmouth paper, think there was a thread on it at the time.
Also it’s not uncommon for managers to get a percentage of transfers out
Andy Cannon on 21:07 - Mar 31 with 2098 viewsTVOS1907

Andy Cannon on 19:25 - Mar 31 by jokerthief

Hill getting 10% this was the problem with Hill.

It was only a problem when we weren't doing well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Andy Cannon on 21:14 - Mar 31 with 2082 viewsD_Dale

Andy Cannon on 19:30 - Mar 31 by seasidedale

Have seen this figure mentioned in the Portsmouth newspaper by their manager in the Portsmouth paper, think there was a thread on it at the time.
Also it’s not uncommon for managers to get a percentage of transfers out

So Hill picked up maybe £14,900?

Makes you wonder what Scunny paid for Harrison McGahey. They'd probably say too much, given that in the 8 appearances he's made one match was won, one drawn and six lost.

At Preston, Joe Rafferty has made two appearances as a sub earlier this month, and both times was on the winning side. When he left Dale the general view that any fee would reflect his becoming a free agent at the end of the season.

Dave Perkins has made 13 appearances for Tranmere, with 10 wins, 3 defeats and one draw. I thought he gone on a free, but Soccerbase has 'Undisc.' fee, so maybe Keith Hill got a cut there too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024