Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! 16:38 - Jan 5 with 3315 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Well sadly we went into the game with numerous players not turning up, I could not find the little blonde one, the tall quick one, the one who makes me brews, Big Calvin and loads of others that seem to have disappeared without trace. No idea where they have gone, but a new lad had turned up, so my pre match brews were sorted.

Being at home we set out to negate our opponents, who have been on a fine run recently, having not lost in 3 and not conceded 9 without response in the last 2 games, which we have, mainly due to individual errors and the negativity that the fans, well what’s left of them, are creating.

We totally controlled the first 19 minutes, even though that smackhead merson kept saying we were crap and only 1 team in it, I think maybe he has been on the Christmas sherry Birchy quipped, he is a card, anyway back to our total dominance on the pitch.

Due to an individual error, against the run of play, we conceded, I thought there was a lot of fortune in the goal, as it was a speculative ball that happened to land 5 yards away from any of our makeshift defence, big Jim could and should have done better, his individual error in knocking over my Gatorade was inexcusable, still he may but clumsy but he is great in the dressing room.

Anyway the inevitability about the second goal was certain, after the fans individual errors of not trusting my management, caused an individual error, i am not one to blame players and we will work on this in boxing on Wednesday, I am going to batter that Perkins when I find him.

Anyway, when you are facing a side like Burton, who really should be playing at a higher level with their budget, players like Jamie Allen and a manger of the stature of Nigel Clough, who I have the upmost respect for, it really does show how much we are punching above our weight.

Training this week has been fantastic and we had a good run out followed by an hour or 2 on the Xbox, which some of the lads got for Christmas. We played fifa for a while, I played as Blackburn as I once played for them you know, but that American keeper we had beat me, could not find him today either. I suggested that we had a game of fort nite, as I am very much in touch with the kids, hence our recent team selections, but some cheeky scouser said I had feck all chance of lasting a fortnite, coming to think of it, could not find him today either.

The booing at half time hurt me, as we could easily been ahead, but for personal errors and fans negatively, I am sure most know nothing about football, particularly that bloke that shouts nasty things at me from behind the dugout. Anyway, we will work on things, come back stronger and continue to punch above our weight, No Fear eh, We are Team Rochdale.

I did try ringing Flicker after the match but it kept going to answer phone, bet he was talking to that Tim Sherwood for advice, ungrateful prick.

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 16:40]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 16:42 - Jan 5 with 3273 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Nah, fans are crap, fans are disrespectful, its Andy Cannons fault, ive made sacrifices, oh and the fans are crap!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 3228 viewsRodingdale

Wonder if he’ll do the prezzer
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 3053 viewsoddjob007

We’ve got to take the opportunity!

Individual errors.

Disappointed.

They were Better than us.

Lack of belief.

Wow!
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 2994 viewsMoonyDale

I absolutely love these and i'd like to say keep them coming but hopefully there will be no need for them after he's gone....Sooner rather than later.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 2973 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:30 - Jan 5 by oddjob007

We’ve got to take the opportunity!

Individual errors.

Disappointed.

They were Better than us.

Lack of belief.

Wow!

You've missed "without a doubt" and "no question about that" for a full house in Hilly bingo bollox
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:38 - Jan 5 with 2924 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:34 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

You've missed "without a doubt" and "no question about that" for a full house in Hilly bingo bollox

I was very careful in my wording, but yet someone has reported the post as abuse, nobody has given me a minus, so can only assume Keith is reading and does not want to give himself away.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:55 - Jan 5 with 2792 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:38 - Jan 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

I was very careful in my wording, but yet someone has reported the post as abuse, nobody has given me a minus, so can only assume Keith is reading and does not want to give himself away.

If someone thinks your post is abusive, then the fooking plonkers don’t know what real abuse is.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:59 - Jan 5 with 2733 viewsMoonyDale

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:38 - Jan 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

Whoever reported that post for abuse you are a sad deluded vvanker with no sense of humour..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 18:00 - Jan 5 with 2729 viewsrochdale_ranger

Probably that bellend RAFCblue. He will be on here to tell us we are jealous of Hills wealth soon.
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 2691 viewskiwidale

I also noticed the abuse reported its happened several time recently someone is behaving strangely maybe it is Hill who else could it be? my money is on sweetcorn.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:05]

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:19 - Jan 5 with 2439 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 18:03 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

I also noticed the abuse reported its happened several time recently someone is behaving strangely maybe it is Hill who else could it be? my money is on sweetcorn.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:05]

I doubt it is Keith or a player reporting, but could easily be someone involved at the club. Often wondered if players come on here and give up votes to certain things. Would not shock me at all.

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:22 - Jan 5 with 2380 viewsD_Alien

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:19 - Jan 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

I doubt it is Keith or a player reporting, but could easily be someone involved at the club. Often wondered if players come on here and give up votes to certain things. Would not shock me at all.

It's happened on some very innocuous threads, so my money is on someone having fat fingers whilst using a mobile with a filthy screen

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:27 - Jan 5 with 2315 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:22 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

It's happened on some very innocuous threads, so my money is on someone having fat fingers whilst using a mobile with a filthy screen

I assume you have now cleaned your phone D.A. And being more careful with your fingers 😂😂😂

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:31 - Jan 5 with 2270 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 17:34 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

and chewing gum whilst talking at us?
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:43 - Jan 5 with 2221 viewsdalenumber2

Has he actually given a post match interview tonight?
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:58 - Jan 5 with 2165 viewsRodingdale

Yup
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 20:32 - Jan 5 with 2085 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 19:58 - Jan 5 by Rodingdale

Yup

Having watched his “interview” I think I may have to retire Keith’s post match interview thread, I am sure he is putting as much drivel and dross in as possible to make it logistically impossible to do it any more, well without starting about 4 hours before we kick off, and then we will go and win.

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 09:56 - Jan 7 with 1662 viewsParkinsGimp

What a snowflake , reporting abuse of a witty post. If we cant have a laugh at the moment its bad. keep it up Thack for as long as he remains.
Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 20:41 - Jan 11 with 1116 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Keith Hills post match interview - Burton - To Save you listening!!! on 09:56 - Jan 7 by ParkinsGimp

What a snowflake , reporting abuse of a witty post. If we cant have a laugh at the moment its bad. keep it up Thack for as long as he remains.

Thought I would bump this to remind you of our once great manager.

It’s still going on today so he has not learned!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024