Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast: Episode 69 11:05 - Mar 10 with 675 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast: Episode 69 10th Mar 2022 11:00
Chaff, Ryan and Dean discuss the win over Northampton, the defeats to Carlisle & Sutton, the direction of Robbie Stockdale's team and what the best Arctic Monkeys album is. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast: Episode 69 on 18:04 - Mar 10 with 589 viewsKnavesmireBob

Cracking listen fellas. Always had a particular soft spot for the last 5 tracks on Suck it and See. An Alex Turner solo acoustic tour of just the slower romantic stuff is a gig I've always wanted to attend.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast: Episode 69 on 22:29 - Mar 10 with 480 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast: Episode 69 on 18:04 - Mar 10 by KnavesmireBob

Cracking listen fellas. Always had a particular soft spot for the last 5 tracks on Suck it and See. An Alex Turner solo acoustic tour of just the slower romantic stuff is a gig I've always wanted to attend.

Stick the songs from that Submarine EP in the setlist too and I'd sell an arm to get into that gig.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024