Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman 17:38 - Jan 26 with 1985 viewssmudger

Link to BBC interview

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16749475.stm
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 17:55 - Jan 26 with 1925 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We all know every game is massive from here on in.......let's help Coley and Co as best WE can.
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 21:45 - Jan 26 with 1651 viewsofficialdale

He just seems so relaxed, and I like how he talks about permanent signings. Something we haven't heard of for some time now. He's just a wise, experienced head that we need. He's done everything the hard way with no budget or spotlight, so he knows what its like. This man over any Peter Reid any day.

Feeling so confident
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 21:55 - Jan 26 with 1613 viewsColDale

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 21:45 - Jan 26 by officialdale

He just seems so relaxed, and I like how he talks about permanent signings. Something we haven't heard of for some time now. He's just a wise, experienced head that we need. He's done everything the hard way with no budget or spotlight, so he knows what its like. This man over any Peter Reid any day.

Feeling so confident

I think it's good to be confident in Coleman's abilities, and I think we can accept that in the long term we are in a safe pair of hands. I wouldn't say I was confident about staying up. That task might be too much, but Coleman should not be judged if he fails to pull off survival.
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:00 - Jan 26 with 1589 viewsSalwaDale

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 21:55 - Jan 26 by ColDale

I think it's good to be confident in Coleman's abilities, and I think we can accept that in the long term we are in a safe pair of hands. I wouldn't say I was confident about staying up. That task might be too much, but Coleman should not be judged if he fails to pull off survival.

Agree completely. I do think we'll go down but go down fighting. I also think Coleman will have a chance of bringing us back up given time.

You never know though :)

TBBT

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:01 - Jan 26 with 1582 viewsofficialdale

We are four points adrift. I don't think that's too much to ask in the slightest, but what we have to make sure is we keep going to the very very end. Teams start to tire around this period of the season, come May the that table will look completely different

P.S - I hope
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:01 - Jan 26 with 1580 viewsNotEyreClue

What an excellent interview..I actually love listening to this guy and it's a long time since I've been able to say that about any Dale manager. I can't believe the interviewer asked him if he was relieved to leave Accrington though, pretty nonsensical to me

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:17 - Jan 26 with 1545 viewssweetcorn

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:01 - Jan 26 by officialdale

We are four points adrift. I don't think that's too much to ask in the slightest, but what we have to make sure is we keep going to the very very end. Teams start to tire around this period of the season, come May the that table will look completely different

P.S - I hope

I also can't understand why everyone on here is writing us off as down, we're 4 points a drift, its two games, jesus christ, we have the ability, just not the tactics and spirit, hopefully coleman will get this right and steer us clear.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:20 - Jan 26 with 1539 viewsusername

he is very quiet, i whisper. ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:30 - Jan 26 with 1496 viewsdalenumber2

Every Rochdale game now 'massive' - John Coleman on 22:01 - Jan 26 by officialdale

P.S - I hope

I agree - some people are very negative and have written us off already. But we are not out at sea with no chance of reaching the shore or anything like that. We need a handful of wins and we will be in with a real fighting chance. Don't forget it's not just about what we do in the remaining games, it's about what other teams do as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024