Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent Psychology From Coleman 18:36 - Nov 17 with 1021 viewsmikehunt

Put the team in yellow and make them think they are playing away. Simples!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 22:43 - Nov 17 with 820 viewssuc

Actually I heard it was a plot between the kit man and the chairman. I am not sure that the manager had any say in the matter
It seems the chairman wanted to replicate our away form in the yellow kit and asked Jack to play in yellow as soon as a chance came along. I saw Jack leave the bench and go up to talk to the chairman near the end of the game
Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 23:26 - Nov 17 with 775 viewsroccydaleian

Mm. Strange one this. Last night i stopped in the same hotel as the Rover's team, and this morning had a chat with their manager at breakfast. I then asked Mark McGee what kit Rover's would be playing in today. " Our home kit" he told me.
I then went back to our bedroom and told Mrs roccy summat's got to give, their's no way that's gonna happen. Seems he was right.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 00:54 - Nov 18 with 714 viewsTVOS1907

Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 23:26 - Nov 17 by roccydaleian

Mm. Strange one this. Last night i stopped in the same hotel as the Rover's team, and this morning had a chat with their manager at breakfast. I then asked Mark McGee what kit Rover's would be playing in today. " Our home kit" he told me.
I then went back to our bedroom and told Mrs roccy summat's got to give, their's no way that's gonna happen. Seems he was right.

You missed out the word 'freebie' in that, which is rather ironic after your rantings last Saturday night.

To be fair.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 08:40 - Nov 18 with 638 viewsTalkingSutty

Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 23:26 - Nov 17 by roccydaleian

Small talk in the bedroom Mr Roccy, you old romantic
Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 09:52 - Nov 18 with 574 viewsTVOS1907

Excellent Psychology From Coleman on 08:40 - Nov 18 by TalkingSutty

Small talk in the bedroom Mr Roccy, you old romantic

'Small' something else, more like.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024