Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Unsworth 23:49 - Dec 11 with 2731 viewsjacobdale96

Love the man! Did a great months work at Preston last year. Definatly an ideal replacement for Big Jc in my mind.. If he's sacked.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
David Unsworth on 00:00 - Dec 12 with 2712 viewsBeefCurtain

When did Coleman get sacked?

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

David Unsworth on 00:02 - Dec 12 with 2693 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

David Unsworth on 00:00 - Dec 12 by BeefCurtain

its acase of when and then i bet our home crowd increases by an easy 1,000

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

David Unsworth on 00:04 - Dec 12 with 2685 viewsjacobdale96

David Unsworth on 00:00 - Dec 12 by BeefCurtain

Presumed common sense would kick in my friend. Obviously not. Apologies..
David Unsworth on 00:09 - Dec 12 with 2672 viewsJorDale

David Unsworth on 00:02 - Dec 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

its acase of when and then i bet our home crowd increases by an easy 1,000

He said if, can nobody have their own opinion on here? its like there's a rulebook to abide by
David Unsworth on 00:11 - Dec 12 with 2660 viewssweetcorn

David Unsworth on 00:09 - Dec 12 by JorDale

He said if, can nobody have their own opinion on here? its like there's a rulebook to abide by

take your tampon out kid. he edited his original post, he didn't say if at first.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

David Unsworth on 00:12 - Dec 12 with 2659 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I were just stating Facts

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

David Unsworth on 00:15 - Dec 12 with 2656 viewsJorDale

David Unsworth on 00:11 - Dec 12 by sweetcorn

take your tampon out kid. he edited his original post, he didn't say if at first.

brilliant
David Unsworth on 00:21 - Dec 12 with 2648 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 00:04 - Dec 12 by jacobdale96

Presumed common sense would kick in my friend. Obviously not. Apologies..

What's common sense? That the chairman backs our manager and it's very unlikely that he'll leave before the end of the season? (if he indeed is sacked)

It seems like you either have a crystal ball or less common sense than me(allegedly)

Login to get fewer ads

David Unsworth on 00:22 - Dec 12 with 2646 viewsBeefCurtain

Are you not aware of the rulebook?

David Unsworth on 13:39 - Dec 12 with 2441 viewsStudiousDale

David Unsworth on 00:22 - Dec 12 by BeefCurtain

Are you not aware of the rulebook?

Come on BeefCurtain you know very well the first rule of the rulebook.
David Unsworth on 13:44 - Dec 12 with 2433 viewsAtThePeake

David Unsworth on 00:21 - Dec 12 by BeefCurtain

What's common sense? That the chairman backs our manager and it's very unlikely that he'll leave before the end of the season? (if he indeed is sacked)

It seems like you either have a crystal ball or less common sense than me(allegedly)

I thought he meant it would be common sense for people to presume he meant if Coleman got sacked.

Tangled up in blue.

David Unsworth on 20:24 - Dec 12 with 2283 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 13:44 - Dec 12 by AtThePeake

I thought he meant it would be common sense for people to presume he meant if Coleman got sacked.

Of course but I did reply to the post before he edited it and besides, as I've said, Coleman's going nowhere and so the fact that there's a thread on who his replacement could/should/would be is a disgrace in my eyes and only adds to the ever growing sheetstorm.

David Unsworth on 20:24 - Dec 12 with 2283 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 13:44 - Dec 12 by AtThePeake

Of course but I did reply to the post before he edited it and besides, as I've said, Coleman's going nowhere and so the fact that there's a thread on who his replacement could/should/would be is a disgrace in my eyes and only adds to the ever growing sheetstorm.

David Unsworth on 20:26 - Dec 12 with 2277 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 13:39 - Dec 12 by StudiousDale

Come on BeefCurtain you know very well the first rule of the rulebook.

I'll agree with you as long as I can be the nameless character

David Unsworth on 22:51 - Dec 13 with 2183 viewsjacobdale96

David Unsworth on 20:24 - Dec 12 by BeefCurtain

I continue to support every manager and still I maybe the only, perhaps deluded fan to still think Steve Eyre could of done a good job, however with the majority against big Jc and his work so far, perhaps this thread was just putting a name out there for the presumers who think his departure is imminent.. I think he's going nowhere but stop picking the bones out of a little thread I post and actually put something a little more interesting or nothing at all, Up the dale!
David Unsworth on 16:39 - Dec 14 with 2063 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 22:51 - Dec 13 by jacobdale96

I continue to support every manager and still I maybe the only, perhaps deluded fan to still think Steve Eyre could of done a good job, however with the majority against big Jc and his work so far, perhaps this thread was just putting a name out there for the presumers who think his departure is imminent.. I think he's going nowhere but stop picking the bones out of a little thread I post and actually put something a little more interesting or nothing at all, Up the dale!

The majority aren't against JC so I don't know where you've got that from. You support the manager and cite that this thread was for the 'presumers who think his departure is imminent' (meaning you're distancing yourself from them) and yet you created a thread about who you would want to see replace him, despite the fact you think he'll be here for a while longer yet?

David Unsworth on 17:23 - Dec 14 with 2037 viewsjacobdale96

David Unsworth on 16:39 - Dec 14 by BeefCurtain

The majority aren't against JC so I don't know where you've got that from. You support the manager and cite that this thread was for the 'presumers who think his departure is imminent' (meaning you're distancing yourself from them) and yet you created a thread about who you would want to see replace him, despite the fact you think he'll be here for a while longer yet?

Zzzz
David Unsworth on 17:42 - Dec 14 with 2015 viewssweetcorn

David Unsworth on 17:23 - Dec 14 by jacobdale96

Zzzz

he makes a good point to be fair to him.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

David Unsworth on 18:43 - Dec 14 with 1981 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 17:42 - Dec 14 by sweetcorn

he makes a good point to be fair to him.

Zzzz = You're right, I've been burnt.

David Unsworth on 18:59 - Dec 14 with 1964 viewsjacobdale96

David Unsworth on 18:43 - Dec 14 by BeefCurtain

Yeah? Might lose some sleep.. Would rather talk about football to be honest my friend. UTD
David Unsworth on 19:00 - Dec 14 with 1961 viewsjacobdale96

David Unsworth on 18:43 - Dec 14 by BeefCurtain

Yeah? Might lose some sleep.. Would rather talk about football to be honest my friend. UTD
David Unsworth on 19:01 - Dec 14 with 1958 viewsBeefCurtain

David Unsworth on 19:00 - Dec 14 by jacobdale96

What are we talking about now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024