Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK 22:54 - Jan 5 with 708 viewsRockerdale97

If we got rid of Coleman. Saw a tweet earlier "Dont want Hill back, walked out of us and took load of players from us".

We all knew Hill was going to go at some point whether Barnsley was the right club or not and also players like O'Grady, Done, Dawson, Wiseman, Dagnall, TK were always going to move on .

Seriously I would take Hill back any day of the week he may think he can get better but come on guys he is Rochdale's best and most successful manager for ages.

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:03 - Jan 5 with 686 viewsdalenumber2

Hill wouldn't want to come back.
Dunphy wouldn't have him back.
In any case Hill would be getting slagged off by the fans when he didn't turn things round instantly - the expectations on him would be immense.
If I am wrong then I would be a happy bunny. But that's my opinion. We need to look to the future not the past - whether this involves the current management or someone new.
YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:05 - Jan 5 with 671 viewsNotEyreClue

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:03 - Jan 5 by dalenumber2

Hill wouldn't want to come back.
Dunphy wouldn't have him back.
In any case Hill would be getting slagged off by the fans when he didn't turn things round instantly - the expectations on him would be immense.
If I am wrong then I would be a happy bunny. But that's my opinion. We need to look to the future not the past - whether this involves the current management or someone new.

This is all pure speculation on your part. Hill would be allowed MUCH more time than any other manager (Coleman's out brigade has only swung into full force recently and he's had a decent amount of time to stamp his authority on the club).

Coleman in anyway...for now

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:06 - Jan 5 with 670 viewsRockerdale97

He could do an Eddie Howe.
YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:11 - Jan 5 with 645 views442Dale

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:06 - Jan 5 by Rockerdale97

Wind up Burnley fans?

Ace!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:15 - Jan 5 with 637 viewsBlueDutch

I would have him back as long as Flitcroft was alongside him. He would get the attitude of the players right before anything else, because the attitude (pride in the shirt, which at the moment is non existent) today was as poor as it was gutless. Bobby Grant was one of the main culprits, but I think that was borne more out of frustration with the rest of the team. Bennett was my MOM he was more professional than the rest of them put together.
Hillcroft would also get the crowds back up to a reasonable level, if only out of curiosity.

upthedale.nl

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:21 - Jan 5 with 609 viewsNotEyreClue

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:15 - Jan 5 by BlueDutch

I would have him back as long as Flitcroft was alongside him. He would get the attitude of the players right before anything else, because the attitude (pride in the shirt, which at the moment is non existent) today was as poor as it was gutless. Bobby Grant was one of the main culprits, but I think that was borne more out of frustration with the rest of the team. Bennett was my MOM he was more professional than the rest of them put together.
Hillcroft would also get the crowds back up to a reasonable level, if only out of curiosity.

Agree with all that (hypothetically) especially about Bennett...thought he was the one shining light today.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:23 - Jan 5 with 600 viewsroccydaleian

YOU MUST BE MAD IF YOU DONT WANT KEITH HILL BACK on 23:06 - Jan 5 by Rockerdale97

I'd have him back tomorrow. This sack of crap is depressing. It's not the players i blame, it's the same old shit rigid boring footie Coleman insists on playing,no width, hence apart from two good results, here's the facts. THE LAST NINE GAME'S, WON TWO, LOST SEVEN. Please sort it out J.C.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024