Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advertising 10:12 - Feb 18 with 2896 viewsmikehunt

Anyone driven through Ashton lately? Near the IKEA there is a large poster advertising Curzon Ashton's facilities. Not their next match or anything like that, just what facilities their club have and what functions they can be used for.
Simple isn't it? Reminds folk about the club but also what else they can offer.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Advertising on 11:28 - Feb 18 with 2793 viewsDomDale

But we're circulating JPEG images of upcoming fixtures via social media to "followers" of the club (who already know we exist and how to attend games). We can't possibly do any more than that.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Advertising on 16:09 - Feb 19 with 2547 viewsrochdaleriddler

Advertising on 11:28 - Feb 18 by DomDale

But we're circulating JPEG images of upcoming fixtures via social media to "followers" of the club (who already know we exist and how to attend games). We can't possibly do any more than that.

yes we dont want to spend any money on this, because it didnt work in 1910

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Advertising on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 2491 viewsDaleiLama

I heard we are now looking at sending out flyers, but having troubling finding volunteers to post them, so other delivery methods are under evaluation
(don't try this at home Francis!!!)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Advertising on 13:16 - Feb 22 with 2183 viewsupthedale

Just on this topic, I got talking to a Grimsby fan in Leeds (had a few drinks after the Bradford game) and when he saw I supported Rochdale he said something like "the club that doesn't advertise itself". I know it's mentioned on here frequently and understandably but are we that "famous" for it?

He had no connections to Dale as far as I know, other than obviously playing us in the past.
Advertising on 14:17 - Feb 22 with 2102 viewsdingdangblue

Advertising on 13:16 - Feb 22 by upthedale

Just on this topic, I got talking to a Grimsby fan in Leeds (had a few drinks after the Bradford game) and when he saw I supported Rochdale he said something like "the club that doesn't advertise itself". I know it's mentioned on here frequently and understandably but are we that "famous" for it?

He had no connections to Dale as far as I know, other than obviously playing us in the past.

Great free Advertising for them.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024