Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Razorlight in Rochdale 11:19 - May 29 with 1988 viewsYouTubeDale

At the Feelgood Festival in August lining up with Inspiral Carpets and REM tribute bands amongst many.

I went to the Darwen Festival yesterday (free entry to all venues including main stage) with loads of bands in character pubs, Wetherspoons was an amazing ex-Weslyian chapel building, all set against an immediate back-drop of steep hills. Some people were on the weird side but worth a trip. It finishes today with T'Pau - China in your hand and all that...

[Post edited 29 May 2017 11:48]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Razorlight in Rochdale on 12:30 - May 29 with 1889 views_dezzy

I'll watch the cover bands and the Ska band, but doubt I'll stay for razorlight.

KHBA

Razorlight in Rochdale on 12:56 - May 29 with 1864 viewsrochdaleriddler

I hope the weather is good this year, in past years I've never been that excited by the headline act, but they have mostly turned out to be good, I reckon this year will be great

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Razorlight in Rochdale on 15:13 - May 29 with 1751 viewsBartRowou

Razorlight were part of the line up at Giggstock.

At least this time they'll get to play.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Razorlight in Rochdale on 23:56 - May 29 with 1523 viewsmikehunt

I went to Darwin Live today. Sham69 were the band before T'Pau. Thought they were going to be a covers Sham but no, it was them! Quite surprised.
That Darwin Live weekend is a cracker. First time I'd been . On both days, apart from the main stage, there were 6 or so pubs staging live bands from noon to midnight and further stuff on at the library - all free! The town's full of fast food shops too, so you can have a right blow out.
Keep an eye out for it next year. Definitely worth a visit if on a similar scale.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024