Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. 08:37 - Feb 6 with 907 viewsdingdangblue

"even a blind donkey could see this carrot"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42868354

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. on 09:14 - Feb 6 with 861 viewsDaleiLama

I'm hoping all the donkeys will have been cleared from the playing surface before kick off?

Edit - (reference to the beach, not anyone working on the pitch in case of ambiguity and anyone looking to make mischief)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 9:24]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. on 11:01 - Feb 6 with 738 viewsD_Alien

Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. on 09:14 - Feb 6 by DaleiLama

I'm hoping all the donkeys will have been cleared from the playing surface before kick off?

Edit - (reference to the beach, not anyone working on the pitch in case of ambiguity and anyone looking to make mischief)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 9:24]

I think he's referring to the root vegetables revealed during the drill & fill

Currently being made into soup for Millwall officials

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. on 11:06 - Feb 6 with 715 viewsrochdaleriddler

Decent preview and some interesting Millwall FA Cup away stats. on 11:01 - Feb 6 by D_Alien

I think he's referring to the root vegetables revealed during the drill & fill

Currently being made into soup for Millwall officials

Shitty carrot soup. Mmm

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024