Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? 11:51 - Feb 19 with 2092 viewsNewtonDale

Morning All, I was wondering if anyone was travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area?
Due to a medical condition I can't drive for 12 months and I'm struggling to find a way to get to Wembley.
Thanks
Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 14:46 - Feb 19 with 2025 viewsShun

Could you get the train to Dale and then join our coach? Hope you find a way!
Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 16:00 - Feb 19 with 1942 viewssteofthedale

I'm in Liverpool and just trying to arrange the day off.

Not sure about whether to travel by train from Runcorn or commute to Rochdale to enjoy a coach trip. (Not keen on driving to that there London and back in the day.)

Happy to help out if I can

steofthedale*

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 09:24 - Feb 20 with 1781 viewsNewtonDale

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 16:00 - Feb 19 by steofthedale

I'm in Liverpool and just trying to arrange the day off.

Not sure about whether to travel by train from Runcorn or commute to Rochdale to enjoy a coach trip. (Not keen on driving to that there London and back in the day.)

Happy to help out if I can

I have looked at the trains and there are none coming back after the match so I think that's out. I would love to go on the coach but can't see that a taxi to Dale and back being less than £150!
Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 09:24 - Feb 20 with 1780 viewsNewtonDale

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 14:46 - Feb 19 by Shun

Could you get the train to Dale and then join our coach? Hope you find a way!

Thank you - I am trying every way I can!
Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 12:46 - Feb 20 with 1646 viewssteofthedale

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 09:24 - Feb 20 by NewtonDale

I have looked at the trains and there are none coming back after the match so I think that's out. I would love to go on the coach but can't see that a taxi to Dale and back being less than £150!

Looks like I can escape from work.

If you are interested, it should be possible to offer a lift to Rochdale and for us to board a coach from there.

steofthedale*

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 13:03 - Feb 20 with 1618 views100notout

Is anyone travelling to Wembley from the Warrington / St Helens area? on 12:46 - Feb 20 by steofthedale

Looks like I can escape from work.

If you are interested, it should be possible to offer a lift to Rochdale and for us to board a coach from there.

Well done ste

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024