Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley ticket restriction 11:33 - Feb 27 with 1794 viewssmithy

It hasn't affected me but I'm wondering why tickets were restricted to two per person. Surely the idea is to sell as many as possible. I'm sure that there's room in Wembley.
Wembley ticket restriction on 12:05 - Feb 27 with 1744 viewsCreepy

I think the club has been stuck between a rock and a hard place with this one. Even if they'd restricted season ticket holders to 4 each, with 2000 season ticket holders, all the allocation could have gone before open sale. That leaves 4000 fans who went to the Spurs game potentially without a ticket. Don't think anyone really knew how many of the 7,500 tickets we'd sell and to my eyes the club have been as fair as they can giving people the opportunity to get tickets.
Wembley ticket restriction on 12:36 - Feb 27 with 1658 viewsdingdangblue

It's easy enough maths - if you want 8 tickets - 4 of you go to buy them!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wembley ticket restriction on 13:51 - Feb 27 with 1506 viewsD_Alien

After my initial annoyance at only being able to buy 2 tickets with my ST, I think the club have probably got it right - and that's even if people without a ST have been able to buy more than 2 at a time after the ST deadline

As others have said, there's no way the club could predict whether the full allocation would've been snapped up by ST holders. Once the ST deadline had passed, demand became more predictable

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024