Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FA Trophy... 15:14 - Feb 12 with 1785 viewschalky_ncfc

After getting relegated last season I thought that football would be dire this season but I'm pleasantly surprised at good it's been with far less drama queens on the field than in the league and players usually giving their all,one of the benefits of the relegation is being included in the FA Trophy,a cup that is sniggered at by some but I've got to say that I've surprisingly enjoyed,one of the best goals I've ever seen at Meadow Lane was scored in this cup by Doyle not long back,a goal from almost the half way line that went in in the 90th minute and last Saturday and down to nine players we beat Yeovil 2-1 away to get into the last eight (8) of the competition,two games from a day at Wembley so every cloud has a silver lining,now that it looks like Dale are relatively safe and no longer in any cup completions how about letting by gones be by gones and be armchair supporters for Notts in the cup,it's time for forgiving and forgetting

All together now

I had a wheelbarrow,the wheel fell off

County! County! County!

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

The FA Trophy... on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 1759 views442Dale

Carry on convincing yourself how much better it is, Chalky. We all know why it's deserved.

And no, why wouldn't it be better to support Aveley as one of the smaller clubs left in it?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The FA Trophy... on 15:45 - Feb 12 with 1719 viewschalky_ncfc

The FA Trophy... on 15:22 - Feb 12 by 442Dale

Carry on convincing yourself how much better it is, Chalky. We all know why it's deserved.

And no, why wouldn't it be better to support Aveley as one of the smaller clubs left in it?

Aveley will have their cup final when they visit Meadow Lane

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024