Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Alistair Linden 18:30 - Feb 9 with 2107 viewsJames1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/february/alistairlinden/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

RIP Alistair Linden on 18:50 - Feb 9 with 2072 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Very sad news.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

RIP Alistair Linden on 21:59 - Feb 9 with 1890 viewsdalenumber2

Sad news, he was such a nice fella. RIP Alistair.
RIP Alistair Linden on 07:30 - Feb 10 with 1765 viewsEllDale

RIP.
Did I also see somewhere that former director John Faulks had passed away? Or has it been mentioned on another thread?
RIP Alistair Linden on 16:39 - Feb 13 with 1527 viewsReedy

Alistair as a great guy. I was lucky enough to know him personally.

He did an immense amount of work in and around the club over the last decade or so, all of which was voluntary. Whenever I saw him we would chat for hours about the club, and particularly the academy and the young players coming through. Many of which are now coming to fruition.

A lot of supporters won’t know who or what he did, but he was integral part of the academy and was instrumental in the welfare and education of our younger players. I know that Matheson thought very highly of him, as did he since he first told me about him a few years ago.

He leaves behind a wife and son.

On a slight side note, I know the club have been amazing with his family during this awful time, and I mean truly amazing, there is nothing they won’t do for them. I except the club to attend his funeral en masse, he was so highly thought of throughout the club and he never got the recognition he deserved.

The world is a poorer place without him.

Blog: The FA Cup

RIP Alistair Linden on 19:03 - Feb 13 with 1393 viewsmidlandsdale

A Dale fan all my life and never knew my old History teacher from Sutherland High was part of the club,
RIP Alistair Linden on 07:42 - Feb 14 with 1269 viewsDale27

Alistair was a fantastic man, who helped my lad out tremendously when he was going through a welfare issue - he couldn't do enough.

I know he will be sadly missed throughout the academy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024