Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again. 16:27 - Sep 14 with 1817 viewsBigKindo

After only 9 games in charge the exit door is shown by Huddersfield Town to Danny Schofield. My Biffo supporting friend also advises that there are now calls for the head of manager John Sheridan.
Here we go again. on 16:52 - Sep 14 with 1766 viewsEllDale

A lot of people over here think that this is a kneejerk reaction but it really was a poisoned chalice that Schofield inherited when Carlos Corberan jacked in towards the end of preseason. His good players from last year had left and recruitment was minimal.
They've an owner whose business has gone into administration and a lot of the parachute payment money is repaying the loans of the previous owner.
Bit of a mess really.
Here we go again. on 23:41 - Sep 14 with 1447 viewsSandyman

Been sent this player review from a BIFFO board by a friend, reviewing the 3-0 defeat at Woking. He reckons Sheridan is toast given some of the comments from BIFFO's. We knew he was bad, but..
Ex-Daleys McGahey and (THE HORROR!!!) Hopeless Magnus Norman get a mention. Norman gets this reviewers MOTM!!!!
Hope we aren't in that position in 12 months. It's up to you EBJ and the players. Read it and weep.

"Thought I’d mark the players out of 10…..
Norman; None of the goals were his fault but he has mastered the art of overhitting pointless kicks out of play on both side of the pitch….still, congratulations to Magnus..tonight’s MOM with a superb 4/10

Okagbue; ..been trying to work out if his name is an anagram of “er, ok, bye!” It isn’t but we should say ‘bye 1/10

McGahey; Looks like a pub player, plays like a pub player but not good enough to get a start in most pub teams so has dropped down to our level 1/10

Sheron; Captain not so fantastic, had his defensive line and midfield perfectly drilled in the new Oldham Athletic “sieve” formation 2/10

Wellens; I assume he was adopted because there is no Wellens DNA in there…either that or it has skipped a generation and we should sign his unborn Son 2/10

Threlkeld; Looks like a Viking plays like a ….nah, nothing rhymes. He’s just not very good 2/10

Stobbs; I felt our fans may have been a tad unfair on him so decided to really watch him during tonight’s match….had to stop though after 15 mins because it was hurting my eyes. 1/10 (should probably be 0 but I gave him one of Fondop’)

Roberts; Managed to help create the largest gap between our defence and midfield and our forward line (or Fondop’ head as we call our forward line) 2/10

Cooper; I can’t really think of anything to say about him tbh other than the above 2/10

Fondop; He is the focal point of all our attacks…well, to the extent that we lump the ball up to him and he flicks it on for Owen Doyle to run in behind and finish…it’s a genius plan, lacking only one thing….Owen Doyle 2/10 (would have got 3 marks for effort but I docked him 1 for nearly getting sent off at the end…he should have been but the Ref was feeling sorry for us)

Tollit; He looked lively at Torquay when I first saw him but is so lightweight that he makes DKD look like Sean Gregan 2/10

Subs

McGlynn; Almost the dream start, first touch he glides past two defenders and storms forward with only the keeper to beat and the Woking defenders desperately pursuing him, he ignores the Latics player to his right and calmly scuffs the ball at snails pace ten yards wide of the post….after that he fitted in perfectly and did almost nothing…he’s probably checking what day he goes back to Burnley, not long Joe, don’t worry lad. 1/10 that initial touch was worth the 1

Clarke; Came on to steady the ship after McGahey was hauled off for giving away the 3rd goal. With Clarke on we looked rock solid at the back…….nah, only kidding, it was worse of-course 1/10

Burgess; Not sure if he touched the ball but then again he was only on the pitch for 20 mins 2/10

Sheridan; People suggesting he should retire…I think he already has without telling anyone officially 0/10

Fans; We went to a league game on a wet Tuesday night in f**king Woking and got battered. Beautifully observed the 1 minutes silence for the Queen and then impressively maintained it for the remaining 90 minutes!

250/1950"
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 23:42]
Here we go again. on 15:41 - Sep 15 with 1158 viewsHullDale

Sheridan gone.

Here we go again. on 15:43 - Sep 15 with 1151 viewsThreeLions

Here we go again. on 15:41 - Sep 15 by HullDale

Sheridan gone.

He will be back again in a couple of months
Here we go again. on 15:55 - Sep 15 with 1131 viewsEllDale

Bit harsh.
How's he going to be able to afford Christmas presents now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024