Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth team manager 16:07 - Jan 21 with 397 viewsG_Dale

1st youth team manager couldn't cut it. 2nd youth team manager can't cut it. Time for some experience, otherwise were bottom n down by end of feb

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Youth team manager on 16:27 - Jan 21 with 324 viewslovecity

Your players and chairman get away with murder on here. Its not always your Managers at any club
Youth team manager on 16:29 - Jan 21 with 293 viewspnc4eva1

Youth team manager on 16:27 - Jan 21 by lovecity

Your players and chairman get away with murder on here. Its not always your Managers at any club

Both managers have shown a completely amateurish approach to tactics

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Youth team manager on 16:29 - Jan 21 with 291 viewsRalphs12

Youth team manager on 16:27 - Jan 21 by lovecity

I think the players (some) do cop for alot of crap on here, see the Jonah/Tutte debate. Grimes + Joey T also.
Youth team manager on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 272 viewscornishdale

In all fairness it is a mixture of players and management. The players are just not turning up. Now i understand there can be ill feeling between some players and our recent management teams but at the end of the day you are paid by the club. If any of us underperformed like some of these players we would expect the sack.
Youth team manager on 16:32 - Jan 21 with 257 viewsBrierls

I feel a little bit for Beech, the damage done by Eyre is far too much for an experienced manager to undo.

lovecity - give up. Your mate completely fcuked up our club (not on purpose, obviously). Great coach he may be, but he was truly clueless as manager. That's what we saw, week in, week out. Getting worse every week.
Youth team manager on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 239 viewsdaleyounggun

Youth team manager on 16:32 - Jan 21 by Brierls

I feel a little bit for Beech, the damage done by Eyre is far too much for an experienced manager to undo.

lovecity - give up. Your mate completely fcuked up our club (not on purpose, obviously). Great coach he may be, but he was truly clueless as manager. That's what we saw, week in, week out. Getting worse every week.

Ball scores for peterborough
Youth team manager on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 220 viewsisitme

Youth team manager on 16:32 - Jan 21 by Brierls

Beech has brought in some of his own players and has had a run of games. Performances against lesser teams have got worse. We are already three down today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024