Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking tips 08:00 - Feb 13 with 1187 viewsviewfromrowG

Anybody got any parking tips for Scunny on Tuesday please!

viewfromrowG

Parking tips on 09:08 - Feb 13 with 1165 viewsdownunder

Park in the supermarket just after the turn off from the main road. Go early, go in the cafe (be a customer) and have a meal. They might still do a BOGOF offer. Go to game.
(Deja vu? Or should that be deja viewfrom row G :-))
Parking tips on 11:13 - Feb 13 with 1074 viewswroughtironron

I find it's useful to line the car up with the one in front, use reverse gear to back in, then straighten it up.

Mind you, my wife can't park cos she's never used reverse.
Parking tips on 12:44 - Feb 13 with 1009 viewsValleySaddler

I dont know what the situation is with Tescos,but as you come of the motorway there is a road to the left and there is plenty of parking along there.I also seem to remember a road at the back of the pub on the retail park that had no restrictions at all.
Also the pub on my last visit was a total farce if you were wearing away colours they refused service at the bar this led to a beer garden full of saddlers passing a couple of coats/jumpers around every time a refill was needed............................
Parking tips on 17:29 - Feb 13 with 882 viewsjohndale

Parking tips on 12:44 - Feb 13 by ValleySaddler

I dont know what the situation is with Tescos,but as you come of the motorway there is a road to the left and there is plenty of parking along there.I also seem to remember a road at the back of the pub on the retail park that had no restrictions at all.
Also the pub on my last visit was a total farce if you were wearing away colours they refused service at the bar this led to a beer garden full of saddlers passing a couple of coats/jumpers around every time a refill was needed............................

don't scunthorpe have a decent size car park next to the ground? ; having said that, it is a bit of a bottleneck to get off from after the game , from previous games I remember there
Parking tips on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 867 viewsClivert

Parking tips on 17:29 - Feb 13 by johndale

don't scunthorpe have a decent size car park next to the ground? ; having said that, it is a bit of a bottleneck to get off from after the game , from previous games I remember there

They do, I'd imagine that they'd been looking for a few quid per car to park on there also.
Parking tips on 18:21 - Feb 13 with 847 viewsSandyman

Parking tips on 17:48 - Feb 13 by Clivert

They do, I'd imagine that they'd been looking for a few quid per car to park on there also.

...and it's a sod to get out of after the game. Takes ages.
Parking tips on 19:28 - Feb 13 with 790 viewsjohndale

Parking tips on 17:48 - Feb 13 by Clivert

ah yes I do remember having to pay and not the cheapest either!
Parking tips on 22:05 - Feb 13 with 701 viewsSpike

Parking tips on 19:28 - Feb 13 by johndale

ah yes I do remember having to pay and not the cheapest either!

Car parking: Car parking at the ground is available for 600 cars, priced at very reasonable £3. Limited street parking available.

http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page/GlanfordPark/0,,10442,00.html

Seems nice and cheap to me... :)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Parking tips on 16:14 - Feb 14 with 581 viewsjohndale

Parking tips on 22:05 - Feb 13 by Spike

Car parking: Car parking at the ground is available for 600 cars, priced at very reasonable £3. Limited street parking available.

http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page/GlanfordPark/0,,10442,00.html

Seems nice and cheap to me... :)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

it's been a while since I've been!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024