Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Elding 16:13 - Nov 15 with 3003 viewsrochdale1987

Joins Preston on one month loan deal! Strange one as he hasn't been playing at Grimsby of late.
Anthony Elding on 16:18 - Nov 15 with 2992 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Maybe Preston see something special in him i still think he's an hero he scored the goal against Barnsley what took us to St Andrews what were a amazing night

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Anthony Elding on 16:53 - Nov 15 with 2918 views442Dale

Preston were trying to get this deal done in August. Played under Westley before I think.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Anthony Elding on 17:00 - Nov 15 with 2901 viewsmario

Anthony Elding on 16:18 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

Maybe Preston see something special in him i still think he's an hero he scored the goal against Barnsley what took us to St Andrews what were a amazing night

i give up
Anthony Elding on 18:33 - Nov 15 with 2798 viewsinthenet

The world of football tones mad

Rastrickblue

Anthony Elding on 16:12 - Nov 16 with 2552 viewsScunnydale

Westley must be fond of chubby non-chasers. PNE have Lee Trundle on the books too.

A Grimsby-supporting friend of mine was quite pleased with this, unsurprisingly.

I mean, what kind of League One club would sign a striker that isn't even getting into a Conference side?! LOLZ.

File under: MBH.
Anthony Elding on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 2423 viewsnordenblue

Anthony Elding on 16:53 - Nov 15 by 442Dale

Preston were trying to get this deal done in August. Played under Westley before I think.

Im sure i read he played at Stevenage under Westley at some point,his goals to games ratio was decent if i remember,just not much of a winger or wherever the hell we tried to plonk him
Anthony Elding on 21:23 - Nov 16 with 2417 views442Dale

Anthony Elding on 21:19 - Nov 16 by nordenblue

Im sure i read he played at Stevenage under Westley at some point,his goals to games ratio was decent if i remember,just not much of a winger or wherever the hell we tried to plonk him

Hill chasing Elding like he did made little sense; he was never going to fit into that formation. He wouldn't fit in now either, but he's got more quality than another no.9 we know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024