Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. 16:19 - Feb 22 with 1149 viewsYouTubeDale

When we beat Barnet at home this season the team was :-

Rochdale: Lillis, Pearson, R Edwards, P Edwards, McIntyre, BBM, Tutte, Kennedy, Grimes, Donnelly, Adebola. Subs: Smith, Rafferty, Bennett, Putterill, Curran, Craney

5 of these are gone.
Grant suspended.

Added Collis,Howarth,SCS,Jones,Rose.

Barnet team on the day : Stack, Fuller, Brown, Fortune, Saville, Lee, Byrne, Yiadom, Weston, Holmes, Hyde. Subs: Cowler, Kamdjo, Ganbon, Abdulla, Warren, Edgar, Lowe

I don't know which players have left but looking to the players which were named when they beat York away last time out there have been lots of new names to the above.

30 Stephens
34 N'Toko
31 Oster
38 Davids
10 Nurse
44 Beattie
35 Barnes
26 Johnson
45 Ngala
40 Lopez

So on the face of it we are talking a much different proposition. Added to that ofcourse, both teams changing managers.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 16:26 - Feb 22 with 1128 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282239/Brian-Coleman-mayor-Barnet-claim

Some funny folk in Barnet...............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 16:37 - Feb 22 with 1108 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just hope that the 40 year old Edgar gets tired out early on.......we don't want him controlling the game whilst his cohorts do all the work.

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 19:46 - Feb 22 with 1000 viewsD_Dale

A 'whole new ball game' indeed. After Dale's win,I recall posts quoting the Barnet fans to the effect that they didn't expect to see their side win again all season. For tomorrow, the bookies have both Dale and Barnet at 7/4, and it does look pretty evenly balanced.

Will KH stick to the adage 'don't change a winning team'? Maybe he's more likely to start with the eleven who finished last Saturday, with Grimes starting ahead of Donnelly. Or will he bring in an extra midfielder (Jones)?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 20:24 - Feb 22 with 965 viewsSuddenLad

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 19:46 - Feb 22 by D_Dale

A 'whole new ball game' indeed. After Dale's win,I recall posts quoting the Barnet fans to the effect that they didn't expect to see their side win again all season. For tomorrow, the bookies have both Dale and Barnet at 7/4, and it does look pretty evenly balanced.

Will KH stick to the adage 'don't change a winning team'? Maybe he's more likely to start with the eleven who finished last Saturday, with Grimes starting ahead of Donnelly. Or will he bring in an extra midfielder (Jones)?

Barnet fans weren't alone in their assessment. I thought they were the worst side I've seen for years, not just this season. I'm amazed at how well they've done (comparatively) since losing 2-0 at Spotland.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 23:25 - Feb 22 with 868 viewsphomem

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 19:46 - Feb 22 by D_Dale

Donnelly and McIntyre must be the two nervously looking over their shoulders
Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 11:42 - Feb 23 with 784 viewsYouTubeDale

Barnet Preview: Changes Changes Changes. on 16:37 - Feb 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just hope that the 40 year old Edgar gets tired out early on.......we don't want him controlling the game whilst his cohorts do all the work.

As long as he doesn't score...we don't want Dale included in a David's montage.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024