Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop (pen) 16:57 - Mar 29 with 5480 viewsJumeirahDale

He's back!!
Bishop (pen) on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 4566 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 17:54 - Mar 29 with 4541 viewsAtThePeake

Bishop (pen) on 17:51 - Mar 29 by Pops2

Reminds me of Bury's slide down the league table x

Tangled up in blue.

Bishop (pen) on 17:55 - Mar 29 with 4537 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 17:54 - Mar 29 by AtThePeake

Reminds me of Bury's slide down the league table x

And your own decline of course. Well done on the great draw against Aldershot Mr Big Time.
Bishop (pen) on 18:37 - Mar 29 with 4480 viewsAtThePeake

Bishop (pen) on 17:55 - Mar 29 by Pops2

And your own decline of course. Well done on the great draw against Aldershot Mr Big Time.

And yours versus Crewe.

I see you're too demoralised to go on your own teams forum mind?

Tangled up in blue.

Bishop (pen) on 18:55 - Mar 29 with 4458 viewsmacro

Well Burys suffering will soon be over and their deliverance to l2 confirmed our suffering will continue for a few more games.
Bishop (pen) on 19:05 - Mar 29 with 4437 viewsR442D

Players going on the razz after loosing.

Then keeper who's a boxer, fighting his own fans. Not to mention Bishop joining in a few jabs over rejection of fried chicken.

Letting go of near all their players.

Even Blackwell leaves.

Much worse than the relegation we had.

But it would be the icing on the cake for all the stick they gave us.

Even I might make a 'farewell' youtube video like they did.
Bishop (pen) on 19:18 - Mar 29 with 4402 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 19:05 - Mar 29 by R442D

Players going on the razz after loosing.

Then keeper who's a boxer, fighting his own fans. Not to mention Bishop joining in a few jabs over rejection of fried chicken.

Letting go of near all their players.

Even Blackwell leaves.

Much worse than the relegation we had.

But it would be the icing on the cake for all the stick they gave us.

Even I might make a 'farewell' youtube video like they did.

Fail players tea total, oh ok.

Player on a racism charge

Your squad hardly looks sparkling

Steven Eyre, John Coleman

How is our relegation worse than yours? Deluded.

Gloating after your season would be a tad ironic.

The farewell youtube was in response to the hitler one posted by one of your mob. We look forward to seeing your effort. I hope it is funny and original. Somehow I think it will include buckets but I hope you have some imagination. Good luck with it.
Bishop (pen) on 19:34 - Mar 29 with 4387 viewsR442D

Bishop (pen) on 19:18 - Mar 29 by Pops2

The farewell youtube was in response to the hitler one posted by one of your mob. We look forward to seeing your effort. I hope it is funny and original. Somehow I think it will include buckets but I hope you have some imagination. Good luck with it.

hahahahahahahahahaha

love this already.

Other than the Grant racism that's literally all you have.

Never said our players were non-drinkers.
But they've certainly never gone out and bashed their own fans over loosing a game and fried chicken. HILARIOUS.

Eyre and Coleman never made our club as bigger mugs as your managers have.
As we conceded defeat and relegation.
Unlike you lot, still thinking if you complain enough you'll shoot back up the table.

Not to mention you spend more time on our forum than your own.

As for the youtube video, what are you on about?
Response? About 2 years in between them.
You did it our of spite.
But when the tables turn, you lot hate it.

Like someone said on here, when you lot had as many digs as you could "we'll have our time" and that my friend, has started.
Me deluded? This old famous club?
Think not.

Better get some leather skin.
Login to get fewer ads

Bishop (pen) on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 4379 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 19:34 - Mar 29 by R442D

hahahahahahahahahaha

love this already.

Other than the Grant racism that's literally all you have.

Never said our players were non-drinkers.
But they've certainly never gone out and bashed their own fans over loosing a game and fried chicken. HILARIOUS.

Eyre and Coleman never made our club as bigger mugs as your managers have.
As we conceded defeat and relegation.
Unlike you lot, still thinking if you complain enough you'll shoot back up the table.

Not to mention you spend more time on our forum than your own.

As for the youtube video, what are you on about?
Response? About 2 years in between them.
You did it our of spite.
But when the tables turn, you lot hate it.

Like someone said on here, when you lot had as many digs as you could "we'll have our time" and that my friend, has started.
Me deluded? This old famous club?
Think not.

Better get some leather skin.

You really think racism is all we have on you.

Try player twitter leaks and inhouse fighting for starters.
Bishop (pen) on 19:47 - Mar 29 with 4367 viewsR442D

Bishop (pen) on 19:40 - Mar 29 by Pops2

You really think racism is all we have on you.

Try player twitter leaks and inhouse fighting for starters.

MY SPORTS TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOURS!

And why don't you try to grow up.
And realise, when you come posting on your rivals site giving abuse, you're going to get abuse.

Also, I will try that.
But I'm pretty sure unlike unordered clubs , cough cough, we have, will and continue to discipline our players for silly actions like that.

Now, away with you, back to footie manager
Bishop (pen) on 20:08 - Mar 29 with 4350 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 19:47 - Mar 29 by R442D

MY SPORTS TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOURS!

And why don't you try to grow up.
And realise, when you come posting on your rivals site giving abuse, you're going to get abuse.

Also, I will try that.
But I'm pretty sure unlike unordered clubs , cough cough, we have, will and continue to discipline our players for silly actions like that.

Now, away with you, back to footie manager

Have a good evening petal.
Bishop (pen) on 20:52 - Mar 29 with 4307 viewsnordenblue

Ironic to say the least poppy,the town and club you so called hate having posted over 400 comments on here,id call it an obsession not an interest.
Not long to go now till you're back where you belong
Bishop (pen) on 21:07 - Mar 29 with 4301 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 20:52 - Mar 29 by nordenblue

Ironic to say the least poppy,the town and club you so called hate having posted over 400 comments on here,id call it an obsession not an interest.
Not long to go now till you're back where you belong

We will be joining you at your level very soon. As for the posts, I quite like slumming it on here.
Bishop (pen) on 22:13 - Mar 29 with 4277 viewsTVOS1907

Bishop (pen) on 17:51 - Mar 29 by Pops2

Presumably you bookmarked that clip after someone posted it in reply to one/most/all of your posts?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bishop (pen) on 22:29 - Mar 29 with 4262 viewsTalkingSutty

Bishop (pen) on 21:07 - Mar 29 by Pops2

We will be joining you at your level very soon. As for the posts, I quite like slumming it on here.

I dont normally correspond with you lot but when it comes to Coleman bashing we deserve everything that you can throw at us.

Its common knowledge your managers a clown and dont try to deny it, but i would rather have Coco in charge of my team any day than Coleman and Bell, horrible people !!

So there you go, thats one point to you.
Bishop (pen) on 22:29 - Mar 29 with 4262 viewsBanned4ever

Bury has been poor all season and a draw with crewe at this stage is a good Result.
Has for deluded fans I remember some on here in october saying you was going to make the play offs or even automatic promotin
and now you cant beat the bottom of the league at home .

How the mighty has fallen
Bishop (pen) on 22:50 - Mar 29 with 4240 viewsTVOS1907

Bishop (pen) on 22:29 - Mar 29 by Banned4ever

Bury has been poor all season and a draw with crewe at this stage is a good Result.
Has for deluded fans I remember some on here in october saying you was going to make the play offs or even automatic promotin

Who and, more importantly, how many people were saying that?

Our form has been inconsistent to poor all season.

Bishop (pen) on 02:54 - Mar 30 with 4189 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 22:13 - Mar 29 by TVOS1907

Presumably you bookmarked that clip after someone posted it in reply to one/most/all of your posts?

Funny how you always seem to reply though.
Bishop (pen) on 03:01 - Mar 30 with 4188 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 22:29 - Mar 29 by Banned4ever

In October we were bottom of the league with 1 win so I doubt it. When the fixtures came out, many (me especially) could not see where we were going to pick up points from the first 10.

As for L1 we will always struggle to compete with our gates/resources. That will happen again if we get back. A 20 goal a season striker in L1 is out of our depth financially. There are many games this season where we have dominated and a team has 3 chances and puts 2 of them away whilst we have not got the quality to put ours away. L2 is a different ball game in that regard.

Again we will have to be sensible in the summer to make sure we are competitive because we will be building a full squad from scratch. Hope for your sake that you don't take Bishop off us. Hard to believe but he has gone even worse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bishop (pen) on 06:59 - Mar 30 with 4169 viewsBanned4ever

Bishop (pen) on 03:01 - Mar 30 by Pops2

In October we were bottom of the league with 1 win so I doubt it. When the fixtures came out, many (me especially) could not see where we were going to pick up points from the first 10.

As for L1 we will always struggle to compete with our gates/resources. That will happen again if we get back. A 20 goal a season striker in L1 is out of our depth financially. There are many games this season where we have dominated and a team has 3 chances and puts 2 of them away whilst we have not got the quality to put ours away. L2 is a different ball game in that regard.

Again we will have to be sensible in the summer to make sure we are competitive because we will be building a full squad from scratch. Hope for your sake that you don't take Bishop off us. Hard to believe but he has gone even worse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Dont Knock Bishop he could end up being Buryr Saviour Who would you play Healy?
Bishop (pen) on 08:52 - Mar 30 with 4132 viewsTVOS1907

Bishop (pen) on 02:54 - Mar 30 by Pops2

Funny how you always seem to reply though.

Hardly.

Bishop (pen) on 09:35 - Mar 30 with 4110 viewsPops2

Bishop (pen) on 06:59 - Mar 30 by Banned4ever

Dont Knock Bishop he could end up being Buryr Saviour Who would you play Healy?

Healy is on a short term deal up in the summer.

As for the clown saying our relegation is worse, no idea what he is basing it on. You were bottom on 38 points. We are on 33 now with 6 games left with a game in hand on Pompey and Hartlepool, we still have Oldham, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe, Yeovil, Orient and Walsall to play (hardly the most difficult run in) so I think its fair to presume we will better your points tally and league position.

At the end of the day the result is the same, relegation but not sure what Stattos based his view on.
Bishop (pen) on 09:49 - Mar 30 with 4101 viewsTVOS1907

Bishop (pen) on 09:35 - Mar 30 by Pops2

As for the clown saying our relegation is worse, no idea what he is basing it on. You were bottom on 38 points. We are on 33 now with 6 games left with a game in hand on Pompey and Hartlepool, we still have Oldham, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe, Yeovil, Orient and Walsall to play (hardly the most difficult run in) so I think its fair to presume we will better your points tally and league position.

At the end of the day the result is the same, relegation but not sure what Stattos based his view on.

Coincidentally, we played Walsall, Yeovil and Leyton Orient in the final month of last season.

We got one point.

Anyway, it's unfair to compare seasons on a point-by-point basis. Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday got 101 and 93 points respectively last season and won promotion.

Sheffield United, with eight games left, can't get any more than 92, while current leaders Doncaster can only get to 90, neither of which would have been good enough for automatic last season.

bury are currently averaging 0.85 points per game. At the same rate, they will get to 39. Time to get the bunting out as it beats our 38.

Bishop (pen) on 09:57 - Mar 30 with 4089 viewsdingdangblue

Bishop (pen) on 09:35 - Mar 30 by Pops2

We had 34 points with 9 games still to play! So I wouldn't brag about your massive points haul so far! And we had no transfer embargo and were'nt heading for administration. Well done though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bishop (pen) on 10:06 - Mar 30 with 4080 viewsdownunder

Bishop (pen) on 19:18 - Mar 29 by Pops2

Of course it is going to include buckets. Buckets of buckets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024