Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager comments 19:54 - Apr 6 with 1704 viewsColDale

Hill: He said: "I see a squad buying into the way the game can be played and we can be successful.

"There have been a lot of fights along the way, with the players to prove I'm right. As pleasing as we were on the eye, we were equally good off the ball.

"We've got the balance right at the minute. I'm pleased for the players, they've worked hard. They're being rewarded now.

"If we carry on with that hard work and energy we can deliver back to the football club and supporters what we achieved over our first four and a half years."

Alexander: "We lacked inventiveness, competitiveness, energy, pride," he said. "We were bereft of any of that.

"For me that is the bottom of the barrel. There is not one positive I can take. For me it's the worst I've seen in 10 years.

"That was not football of a professional standard. I now have to make sure that never happens again."

He said: "We needed good performances, there's one gone with nothing. We've got three left to show a bit of professional pride.

"We looked like we couldn't make it to the play-offs, or didn't want to."
Manager comments on 20:06 - Apr 6 with 1617 viewsRotherhamDale

Hill's interview is well worth watching. It's one of his mad ones.

He's having salmon for tea.

Oh, and Jason Kennedy looks malnourished and he doesn't know where the old JK has gone.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Possession with progression.

Manager comments on 09:02 - Apr 7 with 1302 viewsThe_DJ

Manager comments on 20:06 - Apr 6 by RotherhamDale

Hill's interview is well worth watching. It's one of his mad ones.

He's having salmon for tea.

Oh, and Jason Kennedy looks malnourished and he doesn't know where the old JK has gone.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Great interview.

He talks some bollox with great 'panache'.

Manager comments on 09:51 - Apr 7 with 1211 views442Dale

That Kennedy came off to little reaction last week indicates Hill is looking for him to improve too, didn't anyone ask why during interviews after Exeter? Does Hill indicate whether he thinks Kennedy may stay? He might be tempted now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Manager comments on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 854 viewsSalwaDale

The Donnelly interview is quite revealing too.

Says how much he likes KH as a person and talks about how Hill tells players what to do rather than just saying nothing. Certainly seems to be a fan of his management, says things are very different.

TBBT

Manager comments on 17:02 - Apr 8 with 803 viewsRalphs12

Manager comments on 16:47 - Apr 8 by SalwaDale

The Donnelly interview is quite revealing too.

Says how much he likes KH as a person and talks about how Hill tells players what to do rather than just saying nothing. Certainly seems to be a fan of his management, says things are very different.

There's been some good interviews of late. Thought the Cav one was a good one as well.

As WD has said the bit about how he really likes KH as a person and how he tells it as it is. Clearly this is what George has been wanting, someone to tell him where he could do better instead of dropping him and "keeping it bottled up".

The Hill interview was quality, actually thought it was a dream and had to re watch it this morning. "Hes like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.... I don't know where hes gone the real Jason Kennedy, HE NEEDS A GOOD MEAL, he looks malnourished, he should come stay with my mother she likes her omelettes" Worth the dale player subscription on its own.

Also thought he made a great point about how look back on players as perfect, when in reality they aren't always quite that. We need to be more forgiving of mistakes.
Manager comments on 18:25 - Apr 8 with 665 viewsKenBoon

It certainly is one of Hill's best interviews. I wasn't sure he could recreate the greatnesses of "if we don't catch them the taxman will" or when he flipped out after the Brentford(?) match that was played on a waterlogged pitch, but he did there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024