 | Forum Reply | King Charles’ flying form foils West Ham – Report at 12:42 11 Oct 2026
I can’t work out if you like West Ham’s ground or not?!?! Gutted afterwards that we hadn’t walked away with a win. In the cold light of day I’ll put it down as a point gained as I don’t think too many will be leaving that shizenhole with much this season. So we’re chipping away at the points dropped against Charlton, Bolton and PNE plus possibly one v Boro….. six to make up then. Tricky month ahead still. If we’re still top six by Christmas then that would be amazing, especially with our A&E dressing room. One player nobody has really raved about from Friday is Kamara. Every time I see this fella play I’m more and more impressed; he’s absolutely fantastic and props to the club for securing his signature for the season. |
 | Forum Reply | Freedom Pass at 14:30 10 Oct 2026
Didn’t have tell tales remnants of “chop” around the edges? If so I might know the owner |
 | Forum Reply | Bowen's tackle before the goal - good tackle or should have been called? at 12:07 10 Oct 2026
Could’ve gone either way but the deciding factor is Vale got up and wasn’t hurt. The absolute sin in it all belongs to Vale. He is such a limp leaf and showed minimal effort to get back and work the line - the absolute opposite of Paul Smyth. I have no idea what people see in Vale at all. He has no place in the war that is a Championship midfield battle as he has zero bottle and even less physical presence. For sure he’ll pop up with some pearler cross field passes and dazzle in a couple from 25 yards; but meat n drink Championship play? Nah, he’s not for me. |
 | Forum Reply | Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread at 23:21 9 Oct 2026
Taking Smyth off for Vale weakened us more If a change was needed there then I’d of gone with young Scarlett as the swap I’m done with Vale |
 | Forum Reply | The Double Save at 23:04 9 Oct 2026
Jimmy Dunne…. “He needs to stay at QPR for another two years until he's ready” Cheeky grin on his face and a tap on the nut I’ve not seen a lad look so young and be so confident at our club for some while |
 | Forum Reply | Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread at 23:00 9 Oct 2026
Fair observation on points collected and not hat is a concern Pick up another 5 points this month though and I’ll be happy enough Pick up another 3 or 4 injuries and I won’t!!! Really think we missed Burrell tonight. He’s such an out ball and would’ve allowed us to stretch them a bit more. Kolli did some bits but still looks way off the level, personally gutted about that as I’m 100% in Camp Kolli. Tomorrow I’m going to wake up and focus on the French man talking about standards during the week, the squad delivering them match day and the undoubted spirit in the camp. That is proper proper heartwarming |
 | Forum Reply | Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread at 22:34 9 Oct 2026
Fair play my team. I’m sort of gutted post game not to have won but if offered a draw before the game I’d of chewed your hand off at the wrist. My God that Kamara is a player - love it. Smythy is a heartbeat Charles what a keeper even if he looks 12 years old However…. Mbengue proves time after time he’ll cost us more points than he wins - an absolute clown of a player. Vale is so, so weak. He’s totally at fault for the equaliser as he left Bowen with the whole of the pitch after screaming like a bitch over the tackle (watch it back) I’m sort of down with JS with his subs but after another beer I get it…. Can see why he stuck to pre planned changes. The injury situation is just an absolute farce!!! |
 | Forum Reply | Everything that is wrong in the world is in this! at 11:02 8 Oct 2026
No evidence apart from the facts. Won't rise to the modern day witchcraft statement. Not looking to turn this into an entrenchment backwards and forwards either as I'm sure everyone agrees that what happened to this lady is totally wrong. The underlying reasons it happened was what I was commenting on and unfortunately for me everything boils down to numbers |
 | Forum Reply | Everything that is wrong in the world is in this! at 09:10 8 Oct 2026
Not clicked on the link as it can’t be fact checked Understand this lady had lived in the apartment for 71 years. Madness she didn’t have some form of protection as many do in the UK - many even having peppercorn rent guaranteed etc Sadly Spain is another country with a population crisis which is effecting everything The indigenous population was/is falling due to low birth rates (much the same as elsewhere in Europe). The elites have looked to offset this with mass immigration from all over the world and created huge issues - but they’re alright in their ivory towers and gated developments. It’s a fact:- Rapid population growth without matching public infrastructure investment has driven up housing costs and strained urban services in major metros like Madrid and Barcelona. Where demand outstrips supply opportunitists and big business will succeed. Many will say the answer is to build, build, build…… wrong! You have to focus on infrastructure capacity and look at other ways to sustain natural population growth RIP to the lady |
 | Forum Reply | Julien Stéphan Interview at 21:51 7 Oct 2026
If you didn’t know who was who then there’s one fella who jumps out of the video as missing an Ian Wright/Frank Spencer beret and a string of onions (if volume on mute). Some nice things to hear - mainly “standards” |
 | Forum Reply | Saints charged with spying at 21:32 7 Oct 2026
People need to get their heads around the fact that punishments HAVE to get significantly more lenient as we move towards the Man City “punishment” The Saints will see this as a victory Other teams looking to have a dabble might see this as a bit of a green light (six point deduction was also a bit light in my book) |
 | Forum Reply | England at 10:35 7 Oct 2026
It is highly likely that for most of us we will see an England centre forward hit a century of goals and do it playing less than 150 games. That is pure history right there and needs to be drunken in and appreciated. It matters not who he is playing against, so called lesser teams with an 8 man block or the top 10 in FIFA rankings; those figures are beyond impressive. I just wish he'd left Spuds way before he did so he could have picked up more deserved silverware across his career. |
 | Forum Reply | Weather, what's it like where you are. at 17:19 6 Oct 2026
Next time you see your quack ask him if it's possible to take away the pain and the bruising but keep the swelling. It didn't get very well recieved when I asked but medical science moves on............ |
 | Forum Reply | Development team. at 15:02 6 Oct 2026
No Kolli or Obikwho? in the line up I assume? |
 | Forum Reply | Kone knee injury - Not ACL, but serious at 07:01 6 Oct 2026
I know this has transitioned into another Kolli thread but returning to the original theme…. No news on Kone then? Not an ACL but serious says to me medial or meniscus so minimum 3 months out more likely 6 months. Shame and might mean an unexpected dip into the loan market come January |
 | Forum Reply | The international breakdown – Analysis at 22:10 5 Oct 2026
Interesting read Also justifies (in my own head) why I think the five points we e dropped are a travesty despite current league position Of course that is salvageable but means we need to win a couple of games you’d not expect us to…. Like West Ham away!!!! Ironic you predict us 9th by a point. I’d sort of take that but undoubtedly I’d be irking back to lost points these first few fixtures Not usually one for stats etc but this was even understandable for a thicko like me Nice |
 | Forum Reply | Jeffrey Archer RIP at 21:50 5 Oct 2026
Dodgy is one word for it. That apartment supposedly saw some “action” |
 | Forum Reply | You know you're getting old when... at 21:11 4 Oct 2026
I still can’t decide if the rumour that Wickesy from Eastenders was named after our very own Stevie boy Hearing he’s 70 gives you joy and shudder in equal measure |
 | Forum Reply | Fulham BCD Friendly? at 12:59 4 Oct 2026
How I’d love that. Loving the fact that Rayan (himself) hasn’t made much noise and is doing a bit of his talking on the pitch by scoring goals at any level he’s being asked to play at. I can feel a few egos within the club sitting quite uncomfortably at the moment Looking forward to Friday’s squad selection with even more interest now |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | Lblock
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|