Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never a truer word spoken on Twitter 20:41 - Jan 27 with 4206 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

GarryMonk16: Need the jack army to be at their vocal best tomoz night..
I want to hear the liberty bouncing from start to finish...
Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 20:44 - Jan 27 with 4176 viewsswanjackal

Missed the end of the tweet. It ended.....

........#brickingit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 20:51 - Jan 27 with 4091 viewsPhil_S

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 4069 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

More likely to witness a world-record for mass synchronized shuffling in seats if we're not 10-0 up after 3 minutes.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 3995 viewsicecoldjack

Nice to see Monk make the effort at least, we have a major battle on our hands and i feel its something that a lot of the more recent fans perhaps have no concept of the flip side of success.

We have only recognised positive things in these most recent years,how do the newer fans know what a relegation dog fight looks like ?

Hopefully they will never need to find out but sometimes i feel that pain is an essential part of experiencing the pleasure that is a Swansea city fc in the Premier league !!

C'mon the Swans !
Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 21:10 - Jan 27 with 3954 viewstreboethjack

He's bang on to be fair, no good in us slating the players if we can't be arsed to give them any backing. Works both ways I guess.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 22:09 - Jan 27 with 3733 viewsJohnw102

Rumour has it that in response the West stand will have 10 seconds of synchronised clapping.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 22:18 - Jan 27 with 3672 viewsjackportis

Well he can lead the way then cant he ... never plays. Perhaps he could get ML and curtis to kick it off?!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:11 - Jan 28 with 3417 viewsdan_swansea

Super Garry Monk. Wish some of our fans showed the same passion as this guy. True legend.

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Login to get fewer ads

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:40 - Jan 28 with 3391 views_Kieran

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:11 - Jan 28 by dan_swansea

Super Garry Monk. Wish some of our fans showed the same passion as this guy. True legend.

A) Lord Garry Monk could you walk up to the stewards and tell them to f*ck off then.

B) We need to pick it up, it was 'OK' for 25 minutes against Spurs (Not good enough mind) then absolute w@nk when they needed it the most.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:51 - Jan 28 with 3381 viewsJackTheLad

It would be good to see the drummer be a bit more persistent tomorrow. You can't just bang it for 25 minutes then stop completely, It confuses people! The drummer sets the tempo - when its used. POG if you are reading this - Keep at it and if people don't respond then make them?! Like you did in the Forest play offs, walking up and down the steps getting people to join in

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:57 - Jan 28 with 3375 views_Kieran

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:51 - Jan 28 by JackTheLad

It would be good to see the drummer be a bit more persistent tomorrow. You can't just bang it for 25 minutes then stop completely, It confuses people! The drummer sets the tempo - when its used. POG if you are reading this - Keep at it and if people don't respond then make them?! Like you did in the Forest play offs, walking up and down the steps getting people to join in

Yeah he was on top form that night.

Also, don't drum it up when the oppo gets a FK in a dangerous area, it's a jynx!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:06 - Jan 28 with 3368 views_Kieran

C) Sorry that you got robbed mukka, there's some right scumbags about, everywhere ...

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:07 - Jan 28 with 3369 viewsJackTheLad

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 01:57 - Jan 28 by _Kieran

Yeah he was on top form that night.

Also, don't drum it up when the oppo gets a FK in a dangerous area, it's a jynx!

What a day!

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:10 - Jan 28 with 3366 viewsJackTheLad

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:15 - Jan 28 with 3355 viewsScoobyWho

Ok, what he says is spot on.
Well observed Monkey.

But he ain't no legend or lord.

Jeez !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:26 - Jan 28 with 3341 views_Kieran

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:10 - Jan 28 by JackTheLad

Even the SS was one a mad 1. Come on kiddos get on the shandys and ave a sip of mammys wine.

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 03:02 - Jan 28 with 3325 views_Kieran

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 02:26 - Jan 28 by _Kieran

Even the SS was one a mad 1. Come on kiddos get on the shandys and ave a sip of mammys wine.

It's going in!

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 03:09 - Jan 28 with 3321 views_Kieran

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 03:02 - Jan 28 by _Kieran

It's going in!

ML's BA. >>>

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 08:27 - Jan 28 with 3149 views_Kieran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/arms-Swansea-supporters-sharp-end-season

COME on you Swans!

Whether you are a fully signed-up member of the Jack Army or only have a passing interest in the fortunes of Swansea City Football Club your support is needed starting tonight against Fulham — as the side approaches the sharp end of the soccer season.

While fans have enjoyed seeing the Swans pitch their silky skills against the likes of the game’s aristocrats, in Manchester United, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal, and winning plenty of plaudits in the process for their intricate passing patterns, the next six fixtures or so will not be for the faint hearted.

Must-win blood and guts games against the likes of tonight’s opponents, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Stoke, West Ham, and bitter rivals Cardiff may not be pretty but they will determine the fate of the Swans - and, without too much exaggeration, the city of Swansea in the process.

When Brendan Rogers led the side to the Premier League promised land, by winning the pay-offs in May 2011, it was not just the long suffering, loyal supporters punching the air in delight.

That first season in the top flight poured an estimated £58 million into the pockets of the local economy. and helped create nearly 400 new jobs.

The Liberty Stadium side became a marketing miracle, the dream, ticket to promoting the city as games are beamed to over 200 countries, attracting an audience of billions.

And when the cameras show up at the Liberty Stadium often images of the city and glorious Gower are flashed around the globe providing the kind of advertising money can’t buy.

However, for the first time since winning promotion three seasons ago, the threat of relegation - and the loss of the golden Premier League goose - is a real possibility.

Swansea are without a win in eight Premier League matches and have dropped towards the relegation places.

They sit just three points above the drop zone as a growing sense of worry takes hold.

Russell Greenslade, chief executive of Swansea Business Improvement District, said: “Swansea City being in the football premier league has certainly placed Swansea on the world wide map. Playing and staying in the league would obviously continue this presence which in turn supports the areas economy and vibrancy. Goes without saying, the businesses of Swansea City Centre wish the team the best of luck for the rest of season.”

However Swansea singer songwriter and radio broadcaster Mal Pope, who is a Swans vice president, believes that the side will be safe come the end of the season.

He said: “It would be a terrific blow for the city as well as the team if they went down but I have no doubt whatsoever that Swansea City will survive and rise up the table in the next few weeks.

“We have this ability in Wales to fear the worse but we need to show a bit off arrogance and realise that we are an established Premier League side and trust in Michael Laudrup and his boys. It is important but I have an innate belief in the team.”

Geoff Haden, who runs Clyne Farm and DylanThomas’s Cwmdonkin Drive home, as tourist attractions, said: “If the Swans go down it would lower morale in the city.

“Being in the Premier League has obviously brought people into the area who would not have come otherwise. So as Dylan wrote I would urge the players to fight against the dying of the light!”

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/arms-Swansea-supporters-sharp-end-season

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 08:32 - Jan 28 with 3124 viewsPhil_S

Yes come on lets stay in the Premier League for these poor businesses...!!
Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 08:37 - Jan 28 with 3108 views_Kieran

The bit about this being the first time we've been threatened with relegation is BS we were down there all season first year until GYLFI helped us.

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 09:18 - Jan 28 with 3057 viewsOldjack

Never a truer word spoken on Twitter on 22:09 - Jan 27 by Johnw102

Rumour has it that in response the West stand will have 10 seconds of synchronised clapping.

With gloves on, which is an absolutely waste of time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024