Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! 22:09 - Aug 12 with 944 viewssteve_g

I bet their fans wouldn't!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 22:23 - Aug 12 with 922 viewsWhitehorse

Then he woke up
KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 19:02 - Aug 13 with 878 viewsGraham9

KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 22:23 - Aug 12 by Whitehorse

Then he woke up

Karl only obsesses about finances and in financial terms thats probably true but football is primarily a sporting endeavour and in terms of sporting prowess we cant beat an egg right now.
KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 03:31 - Aug 14 with 831 viewsmikeyboy

KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 19:02 - Aug 13 by Graham9

Karl only obsesses about finances and in financial terms thats probably true but football is primarily a sporting endeavour and in terms of sporting prowess we cant beat an egg right now.

Oyston is lying again. Of the 40 odd Football League clubs who have been in administration - I'm sure we would swap places with many of them, which is a sad indictment on how we are run and how we far we have fallen, since he trousered the 100 million.
Who would you rather be Blackpool the laughing stock of football or facing a season in the Premier League like Southampton, Leicester, Hull, QPR or Crystal Palace? Or a decent season in the Championship like Derby, Middlesboro', Bournemouth. Millwall or Charlton?
These are all clubs that the Oyston's hold up as examples of what we don't want to be, but perhaps if we'd have avoided the clutches of the Oyston's in 1987 rather than the administrator we might be looking at a decent season too maybe? Rather than a perpetual downward spiral. Still we are the 'envy of the Football League' aren't we!!
KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 19:53 - Aug 14 with 766 viewsrigabeliever

KO says 60 clubs would swap places with us! on 03:31 - Aug 14 by mikeyboy

Oyston is lying again. Of the 40 odd Football League clubs who have been in administration - I'm sure we would swap places with many of them, which is a sad indictment on how we are run and how we far we have fallen, since he trousered the 100 million.
Who would you rather be Blackpool the laughing stock of football or facing a season in the Premier League like Southampton, Leicester, Hull, QPR or Crystal Palace? Or a decent season in the Championship like Derby, Middlesboro', Bournemouth. Millwall or Charlton?
These are all clubs that the Oyston's hold up as examples of what we don't want to be, but perhaps if we'd have avoided the clutches of the Oyston's in 1987 rather than the administrator we might be looking at a decent season too maybe? Rather than a perpetual downward spiral. Still we are the 'envy of the Football League' aren't we!!

I bet Hereford would but after that I'm struggling!!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024