Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager of the Month 14:28 - Sep 3 with 4295 viewsSpratty

When is this announced - will Garry get it

I think he definitely should for the team results so far. Granted you could look at any one of those matches and say we will/should win (as I did before Manu). We also know life is not like that. So the most impressive thing is winning every one of those matches.

Come on whoever makes these decisions, hopefully we can maintain excellent achievement but even if not this impressive achievement by our team led by Garry should be rightfully recognised in itself.
Manager of the Month on 14:50 - Sep 3 with 4250 viewsswanduck

I will be very disappointed if he doesn't get it. Chelsea are the favourites to win the title so should be winning most of their games, Swansea were many people favourites for relegation so winning their first three games is a much more impressive achievement

Also we have conceded 1 goal (joint lowest in the league) compared to Chelsea's 4, on further reflection if Garry doesn't win the award I will throw a massive strop and complain a lot..
Manager of the Month on 15:03 - Sep 3 with 4208 viewsscottishjack

Isn't manager of the month cursed?
Manager of the Month on 15:08 - Sep 3 with 4191 viewsSwan91

Monk should get Manager of the month and I think Gylfi should get player of the month.
Manager of the Month on 15:10 - Sep 3 with 4184 viewsSpratty

Manager of the Month on 15:03 - Sep 3 by scottishjack

Never thought of that.

So too winning the COC but what a blast those Euro trips were for the fans that were lucky enough to go. Well except for the fog, missing the start of games etc. Only 2 Nathan Dyers....

OK perhaps better if Garry does not win, we will know it was deserved
Manager of the Month on 15:24 - Sep 3 with 4136 viewsSwan91

Manager of the Month on 15:10 - Sep 3 by Spratty

Never thought of that.

So too winning the COC but what a blast those Euro trips were for the fans that were lucky enough to go. Well except for the fog, missing the start of games etc. Only 2 Nathan Dyers....

OK perhaps better if Garry does not win, we will know it was deserved

if mourinho wins MOTM and we beat chelsea next game I will be happy with that haha.
Manager of the Month on 15:33 - Sep 3 with 4108 viewsorion3016

Manager of the Month on 15:08 - Sep 3 by Swan91

Monk should get Manager of the month and I think Gylfi should get player of the month.

Should happen but as we're unfashionable it probably won't

Be over there now after

Manager of the Month on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 4084 viewsoldcob

I reckon hes nailed on to get it.
Manager of the Month on 15:43 - Sep 3 with 4073 viewsswanduck

I reckon Costa might get player of the month.
Login to get fewer ads

Manager of the Month on 15:48 - Sep 3 with 4053 viewsbishjack

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/31/why-swansea-citys-garry-monk-must-be-manager-of-th

Most people who voted on this felt he should. As do I. Not that Gary would give a flying f**K.

Poll: Which CB should join Ash in defence ?

Manager of the Month on 15:49 - Sep 3 with 4049 viewsSpratty

Manager of the Month on 15:40 - Sep 3 by oldcob

I reckon hes nailed on to get it.

Fingers crossed

Next to that the Mourinho wins MOTM and we beat Chelsea next game is the perfect irony as well as being the most amazing run of results. Not easy but it is only one game there is no reason why we cannot do it.
Manager of the Month on 15:54 - Sep 3 with 4020 viewsSpratty

Manager of the Month on 15:48 - Sep 3 by bishjack

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/31/why-swansea-citys-garry-monk-must-be-manager-of-th

Most people who voted on this felt he should. As do I. Not that Gary would give a flying f**K.

Final selection is so open to chance, so don't blame him for not being bothered if he does not get it. However bet he would rightfully be dead chuffed if he did.
Manager of the Month on 15:58 - Sep 3 with 3995 viewsKennedy

Probably announce it next week when all managers and players return fully from the international break.

Just call me JFK

Manager of the Month on 16:02 - Sep 3 with 3967 viewsnantywatcher

I am sure along with others i have been most impressed with Luis Van Gall, even though he only has a meagre budget to work on, he modestly still goes quietly about his business, occaisionally confirming he is the best manager on the planet - it would be most unfiar if he did not win the award this month (well and every month come to that!)
Manager of the Month on 17:18 - Sep 3 with 3832 viewsLeonisGod

Manager of the Month on 15:43 - Sep 3 by swanduck

I reckon Costa might get player of the month.

Agreed, hopefully with Siggy and Dyer on the shortlist.
Manager of the Month on 18:46 - Sep 3 with 3725 viewsmorningstar

Manager of the Month on 15:03 - Sep 3 by scottishjack

Not anymore. It used to be until everyone realised it was cursed, since then it hasn't been. Strange but true!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Manager of the Month on 19:45 - Sep 3 with 3638 viewsSwansNZ

Manager of the Month on 15:33 - Sep 3 by orion3016

Should happen but as we're unfashionable it probably won't

Do you keep changing your avatar on a daily basis, or is there another orion3016?

GM deserves the MOTM and Glyfi the Player of the month. Didn't BR and Gyfi get the double a couple of years back? Cursed, BR did well out of it, even if we didn't win many games after he did.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024