Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game 15:52 - Dec 19 with 1344 viewsjohnnyboy53

According to BBC Essex today, Kevin Keen is sitting next to RC at the Rochdale game.
Looks like it's inevitable we shall get an external appointment after all? Having said that, I am a little concerned it may be a bit of 'an old pals West Ham connection'. Hope this guy is head strong, and is able to influence and strengthen our failing side. Should we appoint him.
Latest......Kevin Keen spotted at Southend's home game on Friday night too.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 16:36]

Poll: Are we turning the corner?

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 15:55 - Dec 19 with 1339 viewsgerry_us

I doubt he is over pleased with what he seen so far. Stacking up to be another exciting end of season..whoopee!
Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 16:42 - Dec 19 with 1324 viewsdurham_exile

Santa Claus 🎅 also seen in the ground

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 17:45 - Dec 19 with 1302 viewsLeadbelly

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 16:42 - Dec 19 by durham_exile

Santa Claus 🎅 also seen in the ground

Up the U's

Was he playing for us?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 19:48 - Dec 19 with 1251 viewsshaker69

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 17:45 - Dec 19 by Leadbelly

Was he playing for us?

Hes your man guys 100% and I think he will do well knows his stuff
Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 1244 viewsLeadbelly

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 19:48 - Dec 19 by shaker69

Hes your man guys 100% and I think he will do well knows his stuff

Santa Claus? Probably quicker than Elokobi.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 1235 viewsshaker69

Kevin Keen seen sitting next to RC at Rochdale game on 20:02 - Dec 19 by Leadbelly

Santa Claus? Probably quicker than Elokobi.

haha yeah wasn't impressed with him! I was watching as a neutral but he was gash at Oldham(that's not my team either as you can guess) he gave 100% but just didn't have it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024