Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we ever find out if this was actually a player or a hoax? 13:32 - Feb 11 with 2409 viewsmeeee

I've got a few threads bookmarked from back in 2012 in the Steve Eyre and John Colemen era for some reason, not sure why but I used to bookmark everything. I was taking a look through them and stumbled upon this thread, I don't actually remember the thread though. Was it actually a player?
Right this is how it really is by unitedwestand 20 Apr 2012 10:12
Hi fans now im not sure if that was the gaffa or not as i havent spoken with him about that post from Dalelover6 or whatever, i can tell you though i am a player at this club.
I have had to register using some details from my inlaws so that i cant be traced or i could be in massive trouble.
Right as far as we the players are concerned we are very much together (as my user name suggests) yes we do have arguments in the dressing room, on the pitch and on the training ground (where we are never late nor are the gaffas) but so do all football clubs as this is just pure passion and the disappointing lows when we lose.
We dont set out in a game to lose as we are paid a win bonus so its in our own interest to win, games become increasingly harder when your in our position and we all feel very low at the moment and sad for you the fans as we feel we are letting you down.
The gaffa JC aint the greatest man manager i have ever played for but and this is a big but he does want win and is very frustrated at some of the "school boy errors" we have been making which have cost us games, yes he does argue with us and we have had several instances where we have had players myself included going toe to toe with the gaffa.
That said we are united and we are in full support of the gaffa the club and you the fans.
Next season we will bounce back and we will be stronger and we produce the goods to take us back where we belong, JC has shown us where he intends to be by 2015 and im sure you the fans will welcome his vision of being in the championship, once we reach that goal we will attract bigger names bigger sponsors and more money for the club which with a club our size we will be able to reach heights we never thought possible untill now.
The gaffas vision is one he expects all the staff at Dale to be behind and on board with or they can ...in his words " just F.... off" as they are not welcome obstacles to the club.
Please get behind us at the weekend as your noise is a massive boom for us and it gives us that little bit extra, we are all together and i hope you the fans can be too in this very difficult time, rumours will be rife amongst clubs at the bottom as they are every season with clubs facing relegation but please ignore them as they are all LIES and it happens at every club.
Thankyou for your time ...a very disheartened but passionate player

Did we ever find out if this was actually a player or a hoax? on 15:10 - Feb 11 with 2260 viewsBlueDales

He keeps calling Coleman "JC". Somehow, I don't imagine the players called him that. Very interesting if it was a player, but I don't think he was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024