Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao Mart6 17:45 - Aug 2 with 13024 viewsLohengrin

Here you go, sweet pea. A promise is a promise.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao Mart6 on 07:52 - Aug 14 with 579 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 13:51 - Aug 13 by Shaky

Sorry, Mr Shaky, I almost forgot this. This won't take long...

I had a white supremacist before me last month and I will say to you what I said to him: "If you are counting the number of black faces in an organisation, rather than asking if the best person has the position, and then getting upset because the number of black faces does not tally with what you think is an acceptable number, then you're probably a racist."

Congratulations, Mr Shaky, I believe you have finally found a case with racism in it. Although, the racism is not where you actually thought, it's a start. ABC should know better, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 08:11 - Aug 14 with 560 viewsShaky

Fao Mart6 on 07:52 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

Sorry, Mr Shaky, I almost forgot this. This won't take long...

I had a white supremacist before me last month and I will say to you what I said to him: "If you are counting the number of black faces in an organisation, rather than asking if the best person has the position, and then getting upset because the number of black faces does not tally with what you think is an acceptable number, then you're probably a racist."

Congratulations, Mr Shaky, I believe you have finally found a case with racism in it. Although, the racism is not where you actually thought, it's a start. ABC should know better, tbh.

So your argument against the existence of racism in Trump's White House is that the blacks are unqualified and not up to scratch?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Fao Mart6 on 08:35 - Aug 14 with 550 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 08:11 - Aug 14 by Shaky

So your argument against the existence of racism in Trump's White House is that the blacks are unqualified and not up to scratch?

No. I am merely judging your arguments, Mr Shaky.

If you'd have brought forward evidence that there were people far more qualified for the positions who were passed over because they were black. That would be a good way of arguing a case for racism.

You, Mr Shaky, did not do this. You presented an argument which merely counted the number of black faces. You did not offer any thing else. You were literally judging people by the colour of their skin. Are you aware that people are more than the colour of their skin, Mr Shaky. Their skin colour can not tell you what they can or can't do, where they're from or how they behave. It can not tell you how suitable they are for a certain job.
If a white supremacist was doing this you would call him a racist. Just because he gets upset by too many black faces and you get upset by too little, you are both judging people based on their skin colour.

In fact, Bailiff, arrest Mr Shaky for racism. I hope you're happy, Mr Shaky? you've finally proved a case of racism. Take him down, bailiff.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 08:43 - Aug 14 with 540 viewsShaky

Fao Mart6 on 08:35 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

No. I am merely judging your arguments, Mr Shaky.

If you'd have brought forward evidence that there were people far more qualified for the positions who were passed over because they were black. That would be a good way of arguing a case for racism.

You, Mr Shaky, did not do this. You presented an argument which merely counted the number of black faces. You did not offer any thing else. You were literally judging people by the colour of their skin. Are you aware that people are more than the colour of their skin, Mr Shaky. Their skin colour can not tell you what they can or can't do, where they're from or how they behave. It can not tell you how suitable they are for a certain job.
If a white supremacist was doing this you would call him a racist. Just because he gets upset by too many black faces and you get upset by too little, you are both judging people based on their skin colour.

In fact, Bailiff, arrest Mr Shaky for racism. I hope you're happy, Mr Shaky? you've finally proved a case of racism. Take him down, bailiff.

20% of the US population consists of African Americans.

Yet Conway struggled to think of a single one that worked in the Trump administration, a significant organisation in terms of size.

But it's not anything to do with racism, is it Mo? It's just that they're all dumbfcuks too stupid to employ.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Fao Mart6 on 08:46 - Aug 14 with 539 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 08:43 - Aug 14 by Shaky

Yet Conway struggled to think of a single one that worked in the Trump administration, a significant organisation in terms of size.

But it's not anything to do with racism, is it Mo? It's just that they're all dumbfcuks too stupid to employ.

GET OUT OF MY COURT, YOU F*CKING RACIST!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 08:48 - Aug 14 with 531 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 08:43 - Aug 14 by Shaky

BTW, what percentage of the US are Grand Wizards in the KKK? I imagine that number is tiny. And Hillary just happens to be friends with one.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Fao Mart6 on 09:00 - Aug 14 with 524 viewsomarjack

Top of the morning to you dear Mo.

I'm a lazy bastard so I'll quote from Wikipedia the following..

"Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made. In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision–a jejune and immature outlook–seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

So you see Mo..Robbie Byrd has reformed, and he realised how much of a dumbass he was back in the 50's-60's.

This reminds of me of a former islamist nutter Maajid Nawaz..who reformed and became a human right activist who advocates for the political secularisation of Muslims countries and supports women, LGBT rights etc..I like this guy despite his past. And I'm glad he was given a second chance.

I'd also like to know why do all the KKK and other current white nationalists support Trump? Well it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

And no dear Mo..racism comes mostly from the GOP nowadays which is clear to anyone who has any awareness of their surroundings. And the fact that it was established by the Democrats in the bloody 19th century means f*ck all and you know it. Party roles have switched a very long time ago..and a party can't be racist (a party isn't a being)..a party can be made up by racist people, Especially if it has a racist manifesto. And we all know that the Dems are the only ones who aren't anti-immigrant and anti-BLM and similar minority interest groups.

Yes..it's the GOP and we all know it. Beating around the bushes is childish.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fao Mart6 on 09:41 - Aug 14 with 507 viewsMo_Wives

Fao Mart6 on 09:00 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Top of the morning to you dear Mo.

I'm a lazy bastard so I'll quote from Wikipedia the following..

"Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made. In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision–a jejune and immature outlook–seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

So you see Mo..Robbie Byrd has reformed, and he realised how much of a dumbass he was back in the 50's-60's.

This reminds of me of a former islamist nutter Maajid Nawaz..who reformed and became a human right activist who advocates for the political secularisation of Muslims countries and supports women, LGBT rights etc..I like this guy despite his past. And I'm glad he was given a second chance.

I'd also like to know why do all the KKK and other current white nationalists support Trump? Well it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

And no dear Mo..racism comes mostly from the GOP nowadays which is clear to anyone who has any awareness of their surroundings. And the fact that it was established by the Democrats in the bloody 19th century means f*ck all and you know it. Party roles have switched a very long time ago..and a party can't be racist (a party isn't a being)..a party can be made up by racist people, Especially if it has a racist manifesto. And we all know that the Dems are the only ones who aren't anti-immigrant and anti-BLM and similar minority interest groups.

Yes..it's the GOP and we all know it. Beating around the bushes is childish.

Oh, Omar, you make the mistake of thinking I don't understand or have never heard the opposing arguments against the positions I hold. Unlike you, I do not just hear something then run to Wikipedia and then think I'm suddenly informed enough to know what the f*ck I am talking about.

I've heard Mr Byrd's reasons and I accept them. I understand that he was a morally bankrupt politician who when he thought the Klan could provide an outlet for his talents and ambitions, was prepared to join an organization who use to hang black people from trees and drag them behind pick up trucks. Then when the winds changed and it (racism) became detrimental to his ambitions he suddenly changed with the wind to now be against racism.

If you'd have waited for the courts judgement, you would have seen I would have dismissed the case against Mrs Clinton. I judge her by her actions. But I am as sure as I can be that if Trump had a long time friend who was in the KKK then you and Shaky would have been waiving this around as an example of his racism. This was the reason this was brought up.

"I'd also like to know why do all the KKK and other current white nationalists support Trump? Well it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. "
Since today, unlike in Robert Byrd's day, the KKK is very unpopular, their backing is sure to lose you votes. It's definitely going to lose you black votes. They (KKK) know this.
There is a saying "Show me a black ghetto and I'll show you a place ran by Democrats" and it's true.
Do you think the KKK want black people to rise up from the ghetto and be successful? or stay in there?
The best way to keep them there is to keep them voting for the same Democratic policies that have crippled their communities. What a great political strategy to drive black people back onto the Democratic plantation than to scare them with the KKK being Republicans. Machiavelli would be proud. #KanyeKnows

If you're going to peddle the 'big switch' nonsense, please give me the list of democratic politicians who switched to be republicans or vice-versa at the time of this 'big switch'

And since it was so long ago that the Democrats were the party of slavery, segregation and Jim Crow that it no longer matters. I suppose white people can also now stop apologising for slavery?

And the Democrats are still the party of racism. They're the ones who still think people should shut up due to their skin colour. They're the ones who support groups calling for segregation. They're the ones who view everything through race...because they are the racists.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:51]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024