Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time flyer stopped 20:10 - Oct 26 with 5373 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Half time flyer stopped on 20:18 - Oct 26 with 4180 viewsSwansea93

Won off it last season 580 pound, ever since then it just went lower and lower.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Half time flyer stopped on 20:19 - Oct 26 with 4174 viewsjacabertawe

"people wrongly beleived (sic) the revenue was going elsewhere and refused to support it".
Really? Evidence?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Half time flyer stopped on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 4144 viewsBlasterJack

Yeah, blame the fans you vending bumming f*ck.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Half time flyer stopped on 20:31 - Oct 26 with 4123 viewsmagicdaps10

Read it as

"I am amazing, I am amazing and made people money so I am amazing. I am amazing and because of me the fund got money. You tight gits are too tight and wont give money. I am amazing."

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Half time flyer stopped on 20:33 - Oct 26 with 4109 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Half time flyer stopped on 20:42 - Oct 26 with 4080 viewsWingstandwood

The next mass boycott? Season tickets? Match day attendances via payment at the turnstyle? Club shop? Programmes? Half time food and refreshments?

Another sh1te transfer window, fire sale of players, more online taunting from Van Zweden, another 'resignation that never happens from Jenkins.

Keep up the PR own-goals/Kamikaze lunacy and sh1tting on SCFC supporters boyz, It'll come back to haunt!
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 20:51]

Argus!

Half time flyer stopped on 20:50 - Oct 26 with 4040 viewsWingstandwood

Half time flyer stopped on 20:19 - Oct 26 by jacabertawe

"people wrongly beleived (sic) the revenue was going elsewhere and refused to support it".
Really? Evidence?

Translated: People thought the money was going straight into the back pockets of a bunch of lowlife treacherous scumbags leeching away like there is no tomorrow.

Why not make up the loss of flyer revenue by taking a paycut and donating to make up the shortfall? Jenkins? Consultant Dineen? Pearlman? The concern from Dineen was borne out of desperate damage limitation/damage prevention for fear of a far more significant mega-supporter boycott in the near future.

Argus!

Half time flyer stopped on 21:05 - Oct 26 with 3972 viewsGlyn1

Or just increase the publicity material in the concourse explaining where the money goes. I know you do that already, just do more of it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Half time flyer stopped on 21:15 - Oct 26 with 3935 viewsItchySphincter

Leigh Dineen didn't introduce the half time flyer. It's been going since the Silver Shield days. Maybe it was called the Vetch Flyer back then, same thing though, isn't it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Half time flyer stopped on 21:26 - Oct 26 with 3887 viewsDr_Winston

Half time flyer stopped on 21:15 - Oct 26 by ItchySphincter

Leigh Dineen didn't introduce the half time flyer. It's been going since the Silver Shield days. Maybe it was called the Vetch Flyer back then, same thing though, isn't it?

Yup. Been going on and off for years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Half time flyer stopped on 21:33 - Oct 26 with 3858 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah Dineen is talking absolute self serving bollocks. Again.

Poll: Tory leader

Half time flyer stopped on 21:39 - Oct 26 with 3825 viewsItchySphincter

Maybe he's on about the fund it pays into? I dunno, it doesn't read that way at a glance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Half time flyer stopped on 21:51 - Oct 26 with 3779 viewsWingstandwood

Half time flyer stopped on 21:39 - Oct 26 by ItchySphincter

Maybe he's on about the fund it pays into? I dunno, it doesn't read that way at a glance.

One thing is for sure by realisation and judgement from previous past events Dineen will JTAK style be more than happy to use obscene unjustified over-hype, rewriting of history, truth-embellishment and contrived/choreographed bullsh1t.

On the flipside the supporters will be either written out, ignored, trodden upon, betrayed or be the blamed, yep scapegoats.

Of course Dineen/Jenkins/Sell-outs and Yanks will indeed play the victim and innocent party card.

Argus!

Half time flyer stopped on 21:59 - Oct 26 with 3749 viewsTailGunner

This is a shame.
A real feather in the cap of the old board to be fair.

Shame
Half time flyer stopped on 22:08 - Oct 26 with 3715 viewssainthelens

Dineen and the Res blaming the fans.....couldn't be could it?
Half time flyer stopped on 22:24 - Oct 26 with 3649 viewsTenbySwan

The flyer has been going for decades . Much longer than Dineen has been involved.

The only thing that us sickening is that these self serving sell outs are still around.

We need a burst of 'get out of our club' tomorrow.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 22:26]
Half time flyer stopped on 22:32 - Oct 26 with 3613 viewsTailGunner

Half time flyer stopped on 22:24 - Oct 26 by TenbySwan

The flyer has been going for decades . Much longer than Dineen has been involved.

The only thing that us sickening is that these self serving sell outs are still around.

We need a burst of 'get out of our club' tomorrow.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 22:26]

To be fair Sean's Aid is the old boards, I think the flyer was just a part of that bigger pot

Swans Aid raised nearly £200k do far for local clubs & charities.

Credit where it's due.
Half time flyer stopped on 23:01 - Oct 26 with 3548 viewsPaxton

I also seem to remember the Vetch Flyer / Half Time Flyer, having a bigger Jackpot. Strange that.
Half time flyer stopped on 23:25 - Oct 26 with 3475 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a pity it’s been stopped as a lot of needy people have benefitted from it. I have supported it on the past but until I read it on here recently I didn’t realise half the money went to good causes, I thought it went back to the club.
If fans think the money is going to the club and they are sympathetic to the Trust with everything that’s going on I can understand why they won’t put their hand in their pocket, as has been said it’s likely to be the merchandising, food and beer sales next. The danger for the owners is that there is a ripple effect as awareness spreads. If the product on the pitch isn’t right then there are likely to be less people at the games.
Half time flyer stopped on 23:31 - Oct 26 with 3464 viewsWingstandwood

Half time flyer stopped on 23:01 - Oct 26 by Paxton

I also seem to remember the Vetch Flyer / Half Time Flyer, having a bigger Jackpot. Strange that.

Yeah me too! Unless its some form of false memory I'm sure when proportionality/parity and comparison from rising crowds.... promotions.... playing in higher divisions..... and playing in a bigger stadium is factored in? I'm sure the prize money should have rocketed sky-high way beyond what was actually being paid out but instead it seemed to be vastly less than what should have been expected?

Like you said! Strange that! Maybe that may be the real reason behind the flyers demise? People wising up?

Argus!

Half time flyer stopped on 00:15 - Oct 27 with 3388 viewsSwanzay

Can someone on twitter pose this question to him, because yet again he is talking bollux!

Id love to see his response!
Half time flyer stopped on 06:48 - Oct 27 with 3292 viewsAguycalledJack

Or is it the case that the club have got rid of the people that sell the half- time flyer? hence lower sales.

The sellers used to come into the globe and you used to see them selling them around the ground. Haven’t seen that lately.
Half time flyer stopped on 09:02 - Oct 27 with 3188 viewsBillyChong

Only themselves to blame, this is what happens Leigh when you give punters reasons to question your integrity.
Half time flyer stopped on 09:18 - Oct 27 with 3143 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Dinnen blaming the fans

How ironic

What a c@nt of a man

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Half time flyer stopped on 09:31 - Oct 27 with 3103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Half time flyer stopped on 20:27 - Oct 26 by BlasterJack

Yeah, blame the fans you vending bumming f*ck.

Yes it's all OUR fault! Along with sh*t transfer/recruitment policies, overgenerous contracts and a totally avoidable relegation! Oh, and making sure their salaries carry on dropping into their already swollen bank accounts whilst good people are losing their jobs and players, THE most important component of the club are begging for contract extensions!

He has to realise that even if there were unfounded rumours and suspicions over the flyer, the way the board acted towards the fans and the trust regarding the sale was not exactly "open and honest", was it?

Chubby little Motspurs goalkeeper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024