Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... 12:30 - Jan 8 with 796 viewsRipleys_revenge

I am surprised no one has felt the need to illuminate the rest of us on the finer complexities of the current conflict escalation in Iraq / Iran? Where are our enlightened, in the know political keyboard bashers??
Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 12:32 - Jan 8 with 791 viewsRipleys_revenge

My bad, just seen the existing thread. Thank God for the sage gurus we have available to demystify global affairs!
Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 13:07 - Jan 8 with 760 viewsgrumpy

Go on then,illuminate us with your feelings on the subject .
Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 16:02 - Jan 8 with 704 viewskingslandstand1

God, now you'll get them going again!!!!!!

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 20:54 - Jan 8 with 642 viewsDorsetIan

I am very much ITK when it comes to the politics of the Near East but, as a result of far too little respect and not a little mockery (from imposters and pretenders), I now restrict the sharing of my thoughts and findings to a series of confidential essays which I circulate only amongst like-minded friends.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 21:05 - Jan 8 with 636 viewssaint68

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 20:54 - Jan 8 by DorsetIan

I am very much ITK when it comes to the politics of the Near East but, as a result of far too little respect and not a little mockery (from imposters and pretenders), I now restrict the sharing of my thoughts and findings to a series of confidential essays which I circulate only amongst like-minded friends.

My current understanding of the current situation from a young man outside the kebab shop in Bedford place is this

If dem mans wants to step up den dem mans is gonna get propa brok up innit blud.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 21:58 - Jan 8 with 594 viewsOccasional_Showers

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 20:54 - Jan 8 by DorsetIan

Would you say you’re more of an expert in Near East politics or Far East sex bars?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 00:25 - Jan 9 with 565 viewsDorsetIan

Given the exceptional geopolitical expertise available on this forum... on 21:58 - Jan 8 by Occasional_Showers

Would you say you’re more of an expert in Near East politics or Far East sex bars?

A random response, even by your high standards, Ignatius.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024