Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 21:48 - Jan 18 with 824 viewsHeisenberg

Basically Wolves have more accomplished players than us and it showed in the second half. We huffed and puffed but lacked that quality. Defence was sadly lacking and although Stephens has improved he still is prone to lapses in concentration which he must get rid of if he wants to progress.

Say what you want but VAR ruins the game for me. Just get on with it ffs. With no VAR it would have been 2 all today so it works both ways.

And what was the kid running on the pitch at the end all about ?

No need to panic we will be fine and trust in Ralph to bring in the players he wants and a chance to get rid of a few out of contract etc things are on the whole looking up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Today on 22:26 - Jan 18 with 782 viewscocklebreath

What was the kid thing?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Today on 22:51 - Jan 18 with 754 viewsthis_charming_man

I thought we might struggle defensively today as we don’t do well against pace and power and Traore has it in spades and so it proved, we couldn’t handle him, just like we couldn’t deal with Antonio a few weeks back. For 30 mIns they cut through our midfield too easily too, Ralph should have brought on Romeu to add a bit of steel there.

I really hope they have changed their mind about not needing to add to the squad because got much has changed, in terms of quality and depth.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Today on 23:16 - Jan 18 with 733 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Today on 22:51 - Jan 18 by this_charming_man

I thought we might struggle defensively today as we don’t do well against pace and power and Traore has it in spades and so it proved, we couldn’t handle him, just like we couldn’t deal with Antonio a few weeks back. For 30 mIns they cut through our midfield too easily too, Ralph should have brought on Romeu to add a bit of steel there.

I really hope they have changed their mind about not needing to add to the squad because got much has changed, in terms of quality and depth.

If they buy no one, the club is skint.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Today on 06:57 - Jan 19 with 671 viewssaint22

So what do we do? Buy some experience or muddle through again drafting in a danso typewho never plays
We just never learn
Today on 08:25 - Jan 19 with 628 viewsIngskneeslide

Today on 06:57 - Jan 19 by saint22

So what do we do? Buy some experience or muddle through again drafting in a danso typewho never plays
We just never learn

Which experienced CB should we be buying pal? Remember, their club need to be willing to let them go mid-season and we don’t have a lot of money (apparently).
Today on 08:57 - Jan 19 with 598 viewsWaylander

Today on 08:25 - Jan 19 by Ingskneeslide

Which experienced CB should we be buying pal? Remember, their club need to be willing to let them go mid-season and we don’t have a lot of money (apparently).

This!
It is very easy to demand we sign a quality centre back but who exactly do you suggest? Man City are looking for one too, they're not short of money and have CL status yet can't find one. Same with Arsenal. Who is out there that you think we should get in?
Today on 09:38 - Jan 19 with 549 viewsHeisenberg

Today on 06:57 - Jan 19 by saint22

We just never learn

The same Danso you were saying Saints should build the defence around you complete dullard. They were selling half and half scarves yesterday. Did you get a couple for your 'boys' so they could decide which team to support depending on how the game was going.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024